HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

S> H1/H2 Econs (fr RJC, HCI), H1 GP (KS Bull/ Broaders' Perspectives), H2 Physics A level materials

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2015, 02:54 PM   #1

Talking S> H1/H2 Econs (fr RJC, HCI), H1 GP (KS Bull/ Broaders' Perspectives), H2 Physics A level materials

***Some stuffs belong to me, and some to my friends! Help us get rid of them please! SAMPLES AVAILABLE, JUST ASK.

GP
These are really useful resources for the JC GCE A levels H1 General Paper.

1. Topical Compilation - Broaders Perspectives classified by topic (VERY painstakingly compiled)
This is a thick stack (602 pages) worth of BP compiled by topic. There are 20 over topics: Sci and tech, gender, politics, education, and even food. There's a Singapore section too. Was one of the most helpful kits in preparation for my A level GP paper.

2. 6-year Compilation of RJC KS BULL ( 609 pages)
Years 2007-2012
It's another thick stack (609 pages!) of KS Bull GP Essays written by exemplary students of Raffles Junior College/ Institution. 6 years worth of KS bull = 12 volumes.

3. JCs GP P2 Prelim comprehension Passages with answers (381 pages)
Good if you would like to practise GP comprehension for the GCE A levels. Compilation of comprehensions across JCs coupled with answer keys and SAMPLE AQ ANSWERS!!!.

4. HCI For and Against
Consists of for and against arguments and points for quite a wide range of essay questions.

5. Detailed Essay outlines
298 pages worth of essay outlines. Useful for those who require guidance in writing GP Essays, outline indicates the question types, scope of question and give tips about what the question precisely wants and how not to hi-jack the question etc.

6. SG-based Notes and Articles
A purely Singapore-based GP notes. Especially good for those who want to work on their AQ (application to your own society content)

ECONS

7. Complete set of HCI H2 Econs Lecture Notes!!! (Micro, macro across J1 and J2)
(a MUST-get if your school econs notes is v messy)

8. H2 economics Prelim papers (case study and essay) and answer schemes across JCs for year 2010, 2012, 2013.

9. HCI iTunes Set

10. Essay Outlines and answer schemes by JCs across tens of years.
There are different stacks, each stack is one Econs topic - Demand & supply, Market Structure, Market Failure, Globalisation, Economic Growth, Policy Questions etc. The sets are super key for the A that I clinched in the A level Econs paper. It allowed me to expose myself to tons of essay questions in the shortest span of time, grasp concepts fast and understand question demands much more easily.

Economics Essay Outline and Case Study Breakdown:
(These are sets of H2/H1 Economics model essays, detailed essay outlines (each 2 pages long) or worked solutions to case studies used by students from top JCs to get As in the A-Level Econs exams, sorted according to topics.

Economics Case Study Revision Package:

(1) About 120 H2 Econs Case Studies, all with worked solutions;

(1) About 90 H1 Econs Case Studies, all with worked solutions;

Economics Essay Revision Package

(1) Price Mechanism & Elasticity; (8 essays)

(2) Firms, Profit Maximization & Market Structure; (abt 55 essays);

(3) Market Failure & Government Intervention; (abt 70 essays)

(4) Economic Growth & Government Policies; (abt 30 essays)

(5) Inflation & Government Policies; (abt 30 essays)

(6) Unemployment & Government Policies; (abt 20 essays)

(7) BOP & Government Policies; (abt 30 essays)

(8) Monetary Policy; (abt 19 essays)

(9) Fiscal & Supply-Side Policies; (abt 15 essays)

(10) Globalisation & International Trade; (abt 40 essays)

PHYSICS

11. Prelim papers for JCs (whole set) with answers

kindly pm/ comment for more info (samples/ pics etc)!
yongyongg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2017, 01:36 PM   #2

interested in econs essay and h1 gp

hi i am interested in econs essay and case study pack,hci itunes, (1), (2), (6) of gp. what are the prices and are they still available? my number is 8488 5801 if you still have them,thx.

Last edited by spiritandtime; 21-05-2017 at 01:40 PM..
spiritandtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.