• 1 Post By WaveRipple
  • 1 Post By tingtingx33
  • 1 Post By WaveRipple
  • 1 Post By WaveRipple

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-09-2014, 12:26 PM   #1

WTS SIM UOB Economics TB and A level notes

Selling 8th Edition John Sloman Economics Textbook wrapped but never use. $45

Selling A Level H2 History, Lit, Econs and H1 Maths and GP notes. I have all the topics for all subjects except History. PM me or email me at kiwihoney_wine@hotmail.com for pricing and for more details!

H2 History

History notes for JC1 topics such as pre war nationalism, maximum government, cold war, ASEAN and UN SBQ. Also selling revision packages for Cold War and Southeast Asia topics and a revison package specifically for SBQ. I also have a compilation of past year JCs Prelim questions with some sample outlines for it.

H2 Literature

Selling exam copies for the following texts: All My Sons, The Remains of The Day, Death and the Kings' Horsemen, A Streetcar Named Desire, Philip Larkin's Collected Poems. In excellent condition and completely clean without highlighting or underlining!

H2 Economics

Economics notes for all the topics and revision packages for Microeconomics and Macroeconomics with model answers for past year A Level questions from 2009-2012

Also selling "Economics in Public Policies", which are case studies of how Economics is used in Singapore. $6

H1 GP
Selling notes for all the GP topics, Broader Perspectives issues from 2012-2013, KS Bull from 2012-2013

H1 Math

Sold

Pm me or email me at kiwihoney_wine@hotmail.com for pricing and more details!
easyprint likes this.

Last edited by WaveRipple; 07-03-2015 at 01:02 AM..
WaveRipple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2014, 11:03 AM   #2

Post WTS

WTS:
1. LAW2446 : COMMERCIAL LAW
Business Law (with ISTUDY Version 1 Registration Card)
by Nickolas James
3rd Edition
ISBN 9780730304944
(Original Txtbk with Registration Card, only original txtbk can bring in exam hall)
*No Folds, No Highlights 9.5/10*
$70
2. OMGT2225 : PROCUREMENT & GLOBAL SOURCING
Sourcing and Supply Chain Management
by Robert B. Handfield, Robert M. Monczka, Larry C.
Giunipero and James L. Patterson
5th Edition
ISBN 9781111532819
(Original Txkbk)
$45
3. OMGT2222: TRANSPORTATION & FREIGHT LOGISTIC
Management of Transportation
by John J. Coyle, Robert A. Novack, Brian Gibson
and Edward J. Bard
7th International Edition
ISBN 9780324789201
(Original Txtbk)
$35
easyprint likes this.

Last edited by tingtingx33; 09-04-2015 at 11:22 PM..
tingtingx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2014, 04:58 PM   #3

tingtingx33, please create your own thread instead of posting in other people's thread.
easyprint likes this.
Old 24-12-2014, 05:02 PM   #4

Selling H2 History, Literature, Econs and H1 Maths , GP notes

Selling A Level H2 History, Lit, Econs and H1 Maths and GP notes. I have all the topics for all subjects except History. PM me or email me at kiwihoney_wine@hotmail.com for pricing and for more details!

H2 History

History notes for JC1 topics such as pre war nationalism, maximum government, cold war, ASEAN and UN SBQ. Also selling revision packages for Cold War and Southeast Asia topics and a revison package specifically for SBQ. I also have a compilation of past year JCs Prelim questions with some sample outlines for it.

H2 Literature

Selling exam copies for the following texts: All My Sons, The Remains of The Day, Death and the Kings' Horsemen, A Streetcar Named Desire, Philip Larkin's Collected Poems. In excellent condition and completely clean without highlighting or underlining!

H2 Economics

Economics notes for all the topics and revision packages for Microeconomics and Macroeconomics with model answers for past year A Level questions from 2009-2012 (both Case Study and Essay questions).

Selling 8th Edition John Sloman Economics Textbook wrapped but never use.

Also selling "Economics in Public Policies", which are case studies of how Economics is used in Singapore. $6

H1 GP

Selling notes for all the GP topics, Broader Perspectives issues from 2012-2013, KS Bull from 2012-2013

H1 Math

Sold

Pm me or email me at kiwihoney_wine@hotmail.com for pricing and more details!
easyprint likes this.

Last edited by WaveRipple; 23-05-2015 at 04:46 AM..
Old 18-09-2017, 01:40 AM   #5

Bump bump bump
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.