WTS: SIM UOL - POM & HRM 2015 EDITION - MIJI / BIBLE (AKA SUMMARY NOTES)

darkangelic88

Reaction score
POM

I personally got a Second Upper grade for my POM, so be rest assured that my notes and personal writing are of credibility and quality.

PERSONALLY HANDWRITTEN A3 SUMMARY NOTES for POM - aka "Miji"/ "Bible" - 2015 EDITION
Price: $30
Price includes this entire photocopied set in color which consists of summary notes for EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER - 12 Chapters (this means less than $3 per chapter!)

- Color-coded according to its' segregated sub-sections all neatly summarised by hand into A3 sized papers. Although summarised, but it includes ALL important pointers and e.g.s that are completely 100% applicable to exams and don't require you to refer to any additional notes, subject guide, textbook, etc. This saves a heck lot of YOUR time, trust me, as I have been through it for the past year. It took me super, super long to actually garner all the info from notes (from Patricia Lui), textbook, subject guide, journal articles, etc and summarise it into A3 sized "personal notes".

- Personally handwritten A3 notes (are written by hand topic by topic in its own "A3 sized personal notes" and not mixed together for easy recap and cramming during the final month

- I personally ditched all the notes, subject guide, textbook, etc and just relied solely and crammed my full set of Personally handwritten A3 notes during the last month before exams and scored a Second Upper for my POM. The final month is too late for all the readings etc, trust me.

- Includes ring file and colored dividers for each topic!

- PM me your HP number and I can whatsapp you a sample of my notes for assurance

HRM

I personally got a Second Upper grade for my HRM, so be rest assured that my notes and personal writing are of credibility and quality.

PERSONALLY HANDWRITTEN A3 SUMMARY NOTES for HRM - aka "Miji"/ "Bible" - 2015 EDITION
Price: $30
Price includes this entire photocopied set in color which consists of summary notes for EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER - 13 Chapters (this means less than $3 per chapter!)

- Color-coded according to its' segregated sub-sections all neatly summarised by hand into A3 sized papers. Although summarised, but it includes ALL important pointers and e.g.s that are completely 100% applicable to exams and don't require you to refer to any additional notes, subject guide, textbook, etc. This saves a heck lot of YOUR time, trust me, as I have been through it for the past year. It took me super, super long to actually garner all the info from notes (from Praba), textbook, subject guide, journal articles, etc and summarise it into A3 sized "personal notes".

- Personally handwritten A3 notes are written by hand topic by topic in its own "A3 sized personal notes" and not mixed together for easy recap and cramming during the final month

- I personally ditched all the notes, subject guide, textbook, etc and just relied solely and crammed my full set of Personally handwritten A3 notes during the last month before exams and scored a Second Upper for my HRM. The final month is too late for all the readings etc, trust me.

- Includes ring file and colored dividers for each topic!

- PM me your HP number and I can whatsapp you a sample of my notes for assurance

CALCULATOR - CANON LS-120VII
PRICE: $5

- 12 DIGITS
- This is UOL's recommended calculator
- In perfect working condition (never dropped, not stained, etc etc)
- Good for existing students who wants a spare or for new students

PM or comment away! Items will be sold on a first come first served basis!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.