Airport Transit

daftjunk

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Will there be enough time if my flight arrives at DMK Airport at 1530 and I need to catch a flight at Suvarnabhumi Airport at 1935?

The other flights arriving from Changsha at Suvarnabhumi is too late for me as I've other people arriving from Taiwan and Hong Kong

Thanks !!!!!

Last edited:

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be enough time. But only worry is traffic. If it rains it’s gonna be worse. Another thing you be really tired.

daftjunk

Reaction score
Thanks !!!!! Ya the traffic is really unpredictable and it's two senior folks traveling :s22:

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
Hope no delay if not really quite rushing for you as u need to clear immigration collect bag if any and take shuttle to next airport then the security screening sometimes alot ppl de and you have to consider you mention two senior travelling.

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually no worries in clearing immigration over at DMK. What he should worry is hope he don’t Chao suay Tio like that time clear immigration need 3 to 4 hours.

Other then that is traffic if not he should be fine.

Hope no delay if not really quite rushing for you as u need to clear immigration collect bag if any and take shuttle to next airport then the security screening sometimes alot ppl de and you have to consider you mention two senior travelling.

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Means check in at 1735? Personally think that you are depending quite a bit on luck more. You have to hope that immgration no queue. Taxi stand no queue. Traffic no jam.

If any of these jam up then you have a small problem. If all jam up then gg to you.

Abit tight but doable but like I said. Luck.

audiovideo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4hrs, should have enough time if no big delay, be it flight or traffic. Nail biting

daftjunk

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the advices!

Actually helping my boss's friends to book.. bopian
Fly direct from Changsha to Chiangmai reach 0125

if fly direct from Changsha to Suv. Airport, reached around 9 plus also buay gum
the rest timings.

Hope for the best and bo pi everything goes smoothly !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.