Any Krabi itinerary to share?

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you rent car/bike, you can go to these few places lo.
Bike is roughly 200 baht per day. Car can't rmb.

Emerald Pool

JoiIte1.jpg

bOftAwa.jpg

NkijOgB.jpg

Watthumsua

B8UBNq1.jpg

Can climb all the way up. That's just the stairs that I circled, need to go a little more further up to reach the top. 1237 steps.

LbSqNnq.jpg

Can also venture out to Tree Top.
This one ownself go, abit ulu. It's quite deep in, small roads, forest area then reach.

DqGwEi3.jpg

EqRzozJ.jpg

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I will be going next week Tuesday for honeymoon, aby good places for me and wife to go? Wondering is there any shopping?

Will be going 6D5N, roughly how much SGD should i change?

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I will be going next week Tuesday for honeymoon, aby good places for me and wife to go? Wondering is there any shopping?

You need a basic plan and take a look at the map. There are many islands, beach and mainland site, google is your best friend.

For cost, you need to know, what you are going to do there, and on average or luxury.

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need a basic plan and take a look at the map. There are many islands, beach and mainland site, google is your best friend.

For cost, you need to know, what you are going to do there, and on average or luxury.

Tbh i haven't yet have any itinerary. Lol,

I will check more based on Google map. Thanks!

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

What do you guys like more? Exploring land or island?

For land, you can see my previous few post. Also, there's night market to go, I think about 30min time from the beach area.
For island, there is too many to mention. There's one that got sunset trip I think. Bring you out to the sea, then watch sunset. but also must depend on the weather. Other than that, the rest mostly are going to a few island, doing water activities.

I spend around 12k baht (500SGD?) there for 2 pax 4d3n excluding hotel and air ticket.
I only went for a day trip to island w/o snorkeling that kind, and the tree top activity for another day. All the stuff I eat and do are average. If you atas, then you probably won't ask for the pricing also right.

Last edited:

Xihe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is an old thread. Can I bump this up?

Any recommendation for hotel/villa/transport?

monkey4eva

Reaction score
bump.. also looking for a good Krabi itinerary for 2024.

Still worth to go? or too crowded like Phuket?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.