Any tailors in Bangkok to recommend?

PingFanRen

Reaction score
Anyone tried Patrick & Co?

Am going bkk 4D3N and tailoring for the first time. Staying near Thong Lo BTS.
It is kind of inconvenient for me to make multiple trips to J&S for fitting from my hotel. :(

Survivelater

Reaction score
have anyone tried New Stitches Tailors?
looking at their facebook post about their promotion seems good for my wallet

Constellar Timepieces

Reaction score
which will be better? is it worth doing at suityourselfsg ($270) or go bangkok(june) do for budget/cheap 1 set of 2piece suit?
whats the price range like when i do in bangkok and same fabrics as suityourselfsg(starter) ?
and what are the store i can go that fit my budget in bangkok?

Depends on how much time you have in Bangkok. If you do not have enough time for all your fitting sessions, then you should get it in Singapore. I'm not sure how many fitting sessions Suityourself provides.

feralslash

Reaction score
Anyone tried Patrick & Co?

Am going bkk 4D3N and tailoring for the first time. Staying near Thong Lo BTS.
It is kind of inconvenient for me to make multiple trips to J&S for fitting from my hotel. :(

J&S is only 2 stops away. and a 5min walk from ASoke BTS. U call that inconvenient?

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Emailed J&S for appointment .
they told me for first time there's a min of 3 shirt or 2 pants.
is there really such thing ?

Quite common.
http://www.jesseandson.com/faq

We have a minimum requirement of 3 shirts for first-time clients in our store, but do not have a minimum quantity for other products. We sell at fixed prices, so you can be rest assured you are getting all items at the best possible price and equally as our other customers.

punkster

Reaction score
Am alr planning to go there. Looking to try other tailors since I’m staying nearby so any other recommendations will be greatly appreciated

Jesse and sons is walking distance from terminal 21

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got a quotation from Jhasper

Our shirts are from 1,000 – 1,600 baht depending on the quality of fabric that you choose.
Our pants are from 1,300 – 1,900 baht depending on the quality of fabric that you choose.

Guess I'll get 3x shirt and 1x pants then, hopefully they allow those kind of order lol.
Aim for 1300 baht shirt and 1600baht pants.

Last edited:

PingFanRen

Reaction score
J&S is only 2 stops away. and a 5min walk from ASoke BTS. U call that inconvenient?

Oh. Cause i'm traveling with a group and saw someone mentioning that he visited the tailor nearly everyday to get a good fit. First time tailoring a suit and though probably I might need more trips :)

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh. Cause i'm traveling with a group and saw someone mentioning that he visited the tailor nearly everyday to get a good fit. First time tailoring a suit and though probably I might need more trips :)

It's pretty standard i think.
Especially if they're professional, they rather ask u go for more fittings and do adjustments.

Rather than measure once, make liao not perfect fit. Then in the end u complain, kpkb on tripadvisor and affect their reputation.

Seems reasonable to me.

kero89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi kero, do you mind if u break down the pricing ? How much did 1 set of suit cost etc..what material did u choose btw? Heading there at the end of the month was thinking to do up a suit as i will be there for 5days.

Been there before made 3 shirt, 1 pants and a pair of shoes. So far so good still wearing them!

Hello sorry for the late reply.

Superfine blend suit - 9700
Superfine blend wool rich suit + vest - 17000
Super fine cotton blend - 1500
Superior cotton - 1700

H0cusP0cus

Reaction score
You need at least 3 days to go down to tailor, first day for sizing, second day for fitting, last day to collect.

4d3n doesn’t mean can do if you reach Bangkok at 10pm when tailor closes already and leave Bangkok on the last day early in the morning.

4d3n enough time to tailor shirt and pants?

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need at least 3 days to go down to tailor, first day for sizing, second day for fitting, last day to collect.

4d3n doesn’t mean can do if you reach Bangkok at 10pm when tailor closes already and leave Bangkok on the last day early in the morning.
Reach Thur 4pm and leave on Sunday 14.40 flight

H0cusP0cus

Reaction score
You should try to visit them on Thursday to give 1 day of buffer in case smth goes wrong.

Do try all clothes that you make and not just the sample as sometimes their factory workers give slipshod work.

Reach Thur 4pm and leave on Sunday 14.40 flight

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.