Any tailors in Bangkok to recommend?

grantt

Reaction score
Bro's, i must say - we are quite lazy to go back and read through this thread eh? I've seen everyone post up prices before :). But ok - I normally get mine around $38-40 for the cheaper stuff from Crown, and about $60 for pants.

bjory

Reaction score
I made my clothes from Jhasper Fashion. Their prices are quite cheap compare to the high quality that they give plus their fabrics are modern/up to date

Yup I got mine from Jhasper too. Price is quite reasonable.

1 shirt - 800baht (based on normal range)

grantt

Reaction score
Deposit 50% and surely 12 shirts should get you a discount! Don't forget the monograms.. i think pretty cool!

Jordan Chang

Reaction score
do 12?? rather you test with a few pieces first. but then again, even at crown, i did 4 shirts, none of them come out identical. :s13:

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Deposit 50% and surely 12 shirts should get you a discount! Don't forget the monograms.. i think pretty cool!

What's monogram?

oh that one. yea i think it's cool too. do you do the monogram on the cuff? any other place? perhaps the collar? hee

Last edited:

grantt

Reaction score
Initial bro! Your name on the shirt :). I think ok to do 12 shirt, but of course u make time for the fitting. Should be ok ah.

gibson

Master Member
Reaction score
just wondering.. is there enough time to tailor 2-3 shirts if I'm there for only 4D3N?

bjory

Reaction score
just wondering.. is there enough time to tailor 2-3 shirts if I'm there for only 4D3N?

Yes enough. They normally need 2 days to tailor for you. Otherwise just pay for shipping and they will deliver it back to SG for you.

Which this is what I do. Was there 3D2N and tailor. They sent the shirts back to SG for me and all arrived in good condition.

gibson

Master Member
Reaction score
which tailor did u go to? would prefer to go to a reliable tailor if I were to get them ship the shirts back :)

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i tailored 5 shirts and 2 suits in 4d3n. so i think yours should be pretty fine. unless you have v high requirements.

grantt

Reaction score
i tailored 5 shirts and 2 suits in 4d3n. so i think yours should be pretty fine. unless you have v high requirements.

I agree, that should be more than enough time to get quite a couple of things with the fitting in the time also.

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for one that can tailor slim fitting shirts with modern designs and speaks good english. Any recommendations?

e1504xh

Reaction score
i will be staying near Platinum shopping mall. Any good tailor in that area? anyone knows?

shawn4881

Master Member
Reaction score
Paul's Fashion Tailor at Amari Watergate Hotel Level 2. Cross the overhead bridge turn right and walk.. 5mins can reach alr.. building can be seen..

grantt

Reaction score
Same as previous rec's - Crown for me and many others on this forum - this can speak from personal experience. Then if you look on this forum, you'll also find pinky & boss as rec's. So the choice is yours!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.