Any tailors in Bangkok to recommend?

stuzzy

Reaction score
If ToT was bad, I think Crown is even more overrated. Friends tried their shirts when they came over but I think as a general rule, I'll stay away from such tailors who come here for trips unless they're a bespoke suitmaking outfit.

Not trying to say crown is better than TOT, but this experience really leave a bad taste.
as i said, maybe it is due to the particular staff attending to me.

mythras

Reaction score
Had to create an account to rant after coming from Bangkok. I used Alex's Fashion at Amari Watergate Hotel and made 8 shirts and 2 pants.

The shirts do not fit well even after 2 fittings and the pants are of differing lengths. After close inspection in Singapore, I also noticed that one of the shirts had a defect.

The owner even declined to send my garments to my hotel and when I insisted that he did, he said that he may forget to do so due to the large number of orders he has over the weekend. That made me feel that he did not value me as a customer.

I guess that his rave reviews come from repeat customers and he does not care much for first timers at his establishment.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Not trying to say crown is better than TOT, but this experience really leave a bad taste.
as i said, maybe it is due to the particular staff attending to me.

They are just not consistent. Sometimes can be spot on, sometimes can be damn off. I guess when you pay so much, you expect a certain standard but if the product fails to deliver, expectations are misaligned acutely hence leading to dissatisfaction at the end of the whole experience.

stuzzy

Reaction score
They are just not consistent. Sometimes can be spot on, sometimes can be damn off. I guess when you pay so much, you expect a certain standard but if the product fails to deliver, expectations are misaligned acutely hence leading to dissatisfaction at the end of the whole experience.

ermm how many times u been there?
I won't patronise them after this incident.

just my personal feeling,,the angmo boss cherish those who do more expensive stuff or foreigner.
I only made 3 shirts(lowest range) as a test.

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score

Can tell me which one is not consistent?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can tell me which one is not consistent?

My ToT shirts were not exactly done all in the same fit. One had a much wider cuff and one had a shirt which was a few inches shorter. I think for their price, you can get probably similar quality shirts. Maybe someone can try buying your own fabrics and bring to BKK for CMT?

Acetone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think i will pay boss a visit then..

Dave (Singh) is a very nice and soft-spoken guy... his measurements are spot-on as well...

I recently made 3x 100% 2-Ply shirts and a Wool/cotton blend Pants for testing on my trip there. So far was pretty impressed with regards to the tight schedule (technically 2 working days), quality and price.

In my opinion definitely the best value so far (Tailors i've tried: ToT, Crown, Ravi Sehgal).

Shirts (1300BHT each)
Pants (1500BHT each)

Side Note: Totally agreed with some of the bros on Paul's Fashion sales staff attitude... those guys dont even seem to care about customer service.

xtreamzz

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone got experience with Paul's Fashion, besides the service staff attitude? Inspite of all, how do their shirts fit after its done? Quality wise?

loytw1059

Reaction score
Dave (Singh) is a very nice and soft-spoken guy... his measurements are spot-on as well...

I recently made 3x 100% 2-Ply shirts and a Wool/cotton blend Pants for testing on my trip there. So far was pretty impressed with regards to the tight schedule (technically 2 working days), quality and price.

In my opinion definitely the best value so far (Tailors i've tried: ToT, Crown, Ravi Sehgal).

Shirts (1300BHT each)
Pants (1500BHT each)

Side Note: Totally agreed with some of the bros on Paul's Fashion sales staff attitude... those guys dont even seem to care about customer service.

Hmm.. The price seem very reasonable . Might drop them a visit next time

liteScribble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its a long story.

for any bros who want to try them out. pls reconsider.
a pity that i didn't note the guy name. although i am not very impress by the angmo boss also.
When you have time to type it out.. please share this experience with us. =)

xiaoekin

Master Member
Reaction score
any tailor near pratunam with reasonable price for shirts?? gonna make like 2 shirts.

almighty00

Reaction score
Hi i'm heading to bangkok soon i would like to know where's the tailor mentioned below.

THanks

Shirts (1300BHT each)
Pants (1500BHT each)

ZippyRa

Reaction score
im heading to bkk end of oct.....am thinking of trying Boss Avenue/ jhasper fashion quite a few good review on boss and bro tried jhasper fashion??

Anyway i have see bro mentioning price for their shirt+pants are all "Pre discount"..are discount selective to only some or what?! Its gonna be my first time to Boss and jhasper fashion...previously went to Paul service quite cui.

Thanks

Hulk55

Reaction score
im heading to bkk end of oct.....am thinking of trying Boss Avenue/ jhasper fashion quite a few good review on boss and bro tried jhasper fashion??

Anyway i have see bro mentioning price for their shirt+pants are all "Pre discount"..are discount selective to only some or what?! Its gonna be my first time to Boss and jhasper fashion...previously went to Paul service quite cui.

Thanks

Haven't had a chance to try boss out yet but have tried Jhasper twice. Their shirts and pants have lasted me for a long time.

ZippyRa

Reaction score
whats the pricing at Jhasper like? im thinking of tailoring some shirt + pants and maybe a sports jacket lei.... lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.