Any tailors in Bangkok to recommend?

haiyato

Reaction score
Hi Haiyato,

Care to share what's the type of material for shirts and pants? 1 or 2 ply cotton?

How much was the package?

Thank you.
My bf tailor made a suit (Coat + Pants).
Material is wool.
My bf brought his own tailored pants in SG and showed it to the guy.
He gave us some wool fabric to choose.
Price wise : 5500 baht for suit (~SGD 235)
He didn't tailor made any shirts.

w_sieng

Reaction score
i tried armani before. Its actually quite good. I think boss avenue quite near armani too. Actually my price was around 1250 - 1350 for a decent shirt.

appledino

Reaction score
Recommendation

Intention to make a full suite. Any recommendations and pricing range normally cost how much?

malcomyeo

Reaction score
Intention to make a full suite. Any recommendations and pricing range normally cost how much?

I'm in thailand now, I just went to Paul's and did 1 jacket, 2 pants, 5 shirts all with inner cuffs.. they quoted me a price of about 12,000... About $500 Sgd?
I feel it's cheap and the quality of the shirts are quite good..

MsiH97G43

Reaction score
Guys,
Will be going thailand soon and i would like to tailor a few shirts. Seems like crown got quite good review from forumers.

I currently had a off the shelves shirt then i loved the cutting. Is it possible to bring the shirt over and get them to tailor the same cutting?

Also would like to know, what fabric to choose to avoid shrinking after washing and of cause not hot when wearing in singapore weather. Thanks!

appledino

Reaction score
how long to ready for those ?

I'm in thailand now, I just went to Paul's and did 1 jacket, 2 pants, 5 shirts all with inner cuffs.. they quoted me a price of about 12,000... About $500 Sgd?

slopeofhope

Master Member
Reaction score
I just came back from bkk; for those who are interested, can try emporium armani. look for james because he's quite professional.

koolgalx

Reaction score
I noticed it's mostly guys tailoring suits or shirts.
What about the ladies? Any recommendations for ladies and what kinda clothes do the ladies tailor Make?

I'm thinking of trying one of the tailors but not sure if 3D2N stay is sufficient :(

jkcm129

Reaction score
tailoring for guys. semi-formal shirts, i highly recommend K Tailors @ Platinum Mall Basement.

Opened by a group of Singaporeans.

Fantastic customisation options.

ckwoo1208

Reaction score

Selected my cloth at Paul's yesterday, mostly italian cotton. Seems like this place has no package. Damage is 5 shirts for THB 6000.
Will go fitting later to see how they look.

ckwoo1208

Reaction score
tailoring for guys. semi-formal shirts, i highly recommend K Tailors @ Platinum Mall Basement.

Yes! Their stripe designs and combos looks simple and nice. The young guys behind the store are pretty chatty and talked enthusiastically abt their shirts and biz plans. 1 for THB 1200, 5 for THB 5000.
A pity i did my tailoring at Paul's just moments before encountering this shop, else wld have made a couple of shirts here!

theknees

Reaction score
I was on a 4d3n trip to bangkok and visited Alex's Fashion on the 1st day afternoon to get my orders done together with my dad and brother's order.

My order was made on behalf of my boyfriend and provided them with a set of shirt and pants to duplicate. I made a total of 6 shirts and 2 pants.

There was no fitting session since my boyfriend was not around on the trip and was told to go down for collection on my 3rd day.

On the 3rd day, I was down for collection and was told all 6 shirts were not ready but the pants were done. To my horror, I realized both the pants have no front buttons as well as pocket buttons.

It was really shocking to know that none of it was ready to be collected and moreover I will be leaving the next day. Alex whom the boss wasn't around to give me an answer and I left my mobile number for him to contact me.

Alex dropped me a call and came down to the hotel to meet me with my family regarding the orders. I felt he was trying to salvage the whole business relationship and felt apologetic on the situation. He promise me that in the event the orders were not ready before I leave, he will be providing free shipping to Singapore at his cost and making sure all customisations are ready before sending the package to me.

On the day tat I was leaving bangkok, I went down to the tailor to see if the 6 shirts are ready. As usual all 6 shirts customisation was not as per my request and will need more time to do. Thus they will have to offer the free shipping option and waiting time is 2 weeks.

Today, the package arrived and I was expecting everything to be done up. Despite waiting for 2 weeks, my requirement for buttons down on the collar was still not done for all 6 shirts. I contacted them regarding the issue, their customer service was rude and bad. Here i am trying to get my problem resolved but there he is telling me about company policy and next moment telling me "End of discussion" cause he is on holiday. Is that how you shut customer away?

Furthermore it was suppose to be a free shipping for me since they screwed up my order. But my order was sent with my brother's order which he paid for his own shipping cost to Singapore. Do you even call that "FREE SHIPPING" if they combine my order with my brother's?

If they can't cope with so many orders, just let consumers know. Now I have to bear the cost of shipping it back to them for their mistakes. It's just ridiculous.

Based on the past bad reviews on tripadvisor, the managment team gave such unprofessional and rude replies.

Boltstorm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

hi anyone can share pics or feedback on the fit and quality from K tailors?

Toney_h

Reaction score
Hi guys need some help first time tailoring in Bangkok, friends at work have recommended Jhasper and Crown at Nana. Any other suggestions nearby ? As will be staying at Aloft in Sukhumvit. Need blazer + pants and some shirts.

tjrong07

Reaction score
I am at Bangkok now and I gave Admire Tailor a shot. Surprisingly quite good experience and they are able to deliver within few days despite Ph and long weekend tmr.

Had my first fitting just now and I liked it. Shall see the finished products first on Sunday.

i made 4 shirts with them too. quality not too bad.

How are the shirts from Admire Tailor? What's the damage? :)

mikepang

Reaction score
Hi guys need some help first time tailoring in Bangkok, friends at work have recommended Jhasper and Crown at Nana. Any other suggestions nearby ? As will be staying at Aloft in Sukhumvit. Need blazer + pants and some shirts.

Been using Jhasper Fashion for two years now. Clothes fit me very well and they are quite attentive to my request. Will be going again in July

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.