Apartment in BANGKOK

powerof8z

Reaction score
Any bro here know of good location apartments/hotel for 5-6 in Bangkok. budget would be around 250sgd per night. please do share information as looking to go there during DEC

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any bro here know of good location apartments/hotel for 5-6 in Bangkok. budget would be around 250sgd per night. please do share information as looking to go there during DEC

see which location you like?
if pratunam area, can try grand diamond max is 2bedroom suite, or pratunam 4pax in one suite room with two queen bed. would recommend you all to split into few rooms.

else can try prince palace, they have 3 bedroom, but location not very good.

goh6570

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

you can try Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21

link to asoke bts... its an apartment.. u can check it out

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

many service apartment for 250 a night. 5 - 6. i can tell you i stayed somerset lake point sukhumvit soi 16. 3 bed room for 3 night each night was 240sgd incl kitchen and breakfast for 6. cheaper you can try montara.

kohler

Reaction score
i used to stay grand suite @ Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri . i got it for good deal at SG$140++ last time and it was damn big (69 sq m ) . it should be within your budget if u add another bed .

it has kitchen and washing machine

Last edited:

ger ger

Reaction score
I stay at arcadia Suites last month... everything is good except location not near bts but they do provide free tuk tuk svc

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I stay at arcadia Suites last month... everything is good except location not near bts but they do provide free tuk tuk svc

arcadia bath tub is nice, like mbs those bowl type lol ...
is inside the alley ... considered staying there before, but tuk tuk only drive you out, not send you back hotel right ?

price is ok, 70+ to 80 one night with breakfast, one bedroom superior ...
one bedroom superior and deluxe not much price difference ...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.