Baht exchange rate

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today arcade change at 25.88

Last day of the month. I wonder where is that siao eh who say will 25.97 - 26.00 for thai baht.

m1kid85

Master Member
Reaction score
Go Bangkok change better?

Any recommendation which place in bangkok change have good rate?

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It will most likely range at 25.97-26 by end June .

I remember very clearly a few of the ignorants here said that they couldn't see the trend and continue to Suan me. Haha.

i wonder this siao eh joker go where already. today marks the last day of june liao.

i don't see any 25.97 - 26

below are rates from super rich website.

SGD = 1000 25.90
100-5 25.80

today i went arcade change since im in the area only 25.88. give you chance round up also 25.90 lah hor.

want to read the trend and tell us the rates for july end???

xiaoekin

Master Member
Reaction score
would like to know the rate now.going to thai soon. havent even change a single cents

chickydevil

Reaction score
rates has been good for the past month.. recommend that you change if you see 26.0 and above.

Sent from my toilet using GAGT

You are right ! I am always observing thai baht cause i head there really often. Seems to me 26 (roughly there) is the limit that bank of thailand will tolerate. BoT always steps in to intervene with their currency. Wont drop much further i believe (please dont quote me, its just my personal opinion)

Pegasus Sinbkk

Reaction score
Superrich online now showing 26.05 for > S$1,000. So long as USD continues to be weak viz-a-viz S$, likely SGDTHB will remain > 26. Now US FED not likely to raise interest rate til this Dec, so this 26 level should hold for quite a while.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.