Baht exchange rate

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
exchange rates should be good these few days. DBS just increase to 23.3. Time to check out money changers. :D

halozz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I change yesterday at goldenmile at 23.35..

I asked at all the stalls ..........the highest is 23.36 at the right side of the gmc entrance... last stall

others is ranging 23.35... while the lowest is 22.28:s12:

binky_gizmo

Reaction score
Money changer at Raffles Place arcade gives the best rates or the one at suntec too

Today i got it at 23.57. =)

DaRealG

Reaction score
I doubt any kind of turmoil in Thailand is a factor in the exchange rates. I've been observing the rate since the beginning or last year when I went. It was around 24-24.5 and since then I believe its been hovering at the 23-24 mark until now.

Since that time alot has happened, railroads being shut down, the major airport incident, and now pattaya. I don't think its been a factor. Think about it, Thailand's been in turmoil since forever. I guess that just makes it normal for them. Ask any thai and they'll tell you the protests at wherever don't affect them one bit. Plus MAS will never let the sgd appreciate too much

boleng

Reaction score
i am going next week....

Any latest rates at different $ xchange to share?
Is the $ Xchange @ Arcade opens on weekends?

SIAN...
last year i went during the riot period and i changed in BKK at 23.9 lo!!!!

now the rates r LOW.

webhoster

Reaction score
my hse below change 22.8 nia =(

GMi tink 23.1
heard frm fren century sq 23.3

i m looking for high xchange rate too

boleng

Reaction score
Jurong Point offering 23.25 only...

SIAN.

Tml maybe going Chinatown see see look look.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.