Bangkok Hotel Promo

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't need bath tub. More to convenient since my main focus will be Siam area and Platinum Mall. Does their twin room comes with 2 single bed or 1 single 1 double? See the picture the bed seems 1 big and 1small. Thinking if I should add an extra bed.

Normally their room comes with 1 double or 2 single ...
If u have 3 pax going, can take the berkeley family room.

sarahjoanne

Reaction score
Hi,

Please advise.

I'm considering between Berkeley Hotel (Main Tower) and Arnoma Hotel.

Some questions I have are:

Will it be more convenient to reach platinum mall from Berkeley Hotel or Arnoma Hotel? From my understanding, to cross over to platinum mall from Berkeley Hotel, I would have to cross 2 bridges, but from Arnoma Hotel is it directly linked to the mall from the bridge near Big C?

Also, how are the concierge at the hotels? Are they willing to help in flagging for meter taxi?

Thanks!

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Please advise.

Will it be more convenient to reach platinum mall from Berkeley Hotel or Arnoma Hotel? From my understanding, to cross over to platinum mall from Berkeley Hotel, I would have to cross 2 bridges, but from Arnoma Hotel is it directly linked to the mall from the bridge near Big C?

Also, how are the concierge at the hotels? Are they willing to help in flagging for meter taxi?

Thanks!

Friend took before from arnoma cab to international airport ... is about 450b or 500b for normal cab ... If you are into supermarket, then arnoma would be better option ... u buy many things, just walk to the hotel to put ur things.

Arnoma rooms have bath tub ... superior is 28m2, got upgraded to deluxe before .
the diff not much though ...

if u are going to stay berkeley, better stay the luxury building ...

Last edited:

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Please advise.

Thanks!

Arnoma hotel is a old hotel and also a business hotel, service is good but furniture are old. Bell boy at the exit will help you get taxi, they also have limo service.
Berkeley hotel is very new. Both location are very good. You can cross over using traffic light, don't have to go up the bridge.

Elnovasoh

Reaction score
Hi,

Please advise.

Thanks!

You will need to cross the bridge/ Jwalk to cross to Big C if you stay at berkeley. On the other side, there is a bridge that berkeley can link you to platinum mall side most of the time sheltered.

Personally i feel berkeley is pretty good location during my stay in march this year.

http://www.shuxianblog.com/3-days-2-nights-in-bangkok-itinerary/

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the location as gd as watergate?

Nope ... however is about 3 to 5 min walk from bts nana ...
the rooms are smaller and older ... sometimes they would upgrade u to deluxe from superior
be sure to expect many middle east tourists ...

breakfast spread not bad, have salmon sashimi ...
overall, is old hotel, doubt they have renovated their rooms ...

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope ... however is about 3 to 5 min walk from bts nana ...
the rooms are smaller and older ... sometimes they would upgrade u to deluxe from superior
be sure to expect many middle east tourists ...

breakfast spread not bad, have salmon sashimi ...
overall, is old hotel, doubt they have renovated their rooms ...

Aiyo. Then watergate is a much better choice.

ImFromPipiForum

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorri to ask a noon qns...

those hotel buffet, be it breakfast or lunch, it is open to public as well? or only for their guest?

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorri to ask a noon qns...

those hotel buffet, be it breakfast or lunch, it is open to public as well? or only for their guest?

is open to guest, public as well...
for some hotels, they have discount for inhouse guest, perhaps 10% ...
you can also use eatigo to book hotel buffets ... quite worth ...
such as novotel, pullman, holiday inn hotels, you can get as low as 299b for lunch buffet for selected timing ...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.