bangkok hotel reviews

whorocks

Reaction score
Planning to stay near chit lom to walk to big c or pratunum. Is it alright to walk or traffic too heavy? Reason being budget for hotel <$85/day

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Planning to stay near chit lom to walk to big c or pratunum. Is it alright to walk or traffic too heavy? Reason being budget for hotel <$85/day

Which hotel?
From chit lom bts, there is a long sky walk. Link to gayson, siam paragon etc, walk into gayson, you will see many ppl walking same direction to another skywalk that link to Big C, Platinum Mall, Central world etc.

whorocks

Reaction score
Which hotel?
From chit lom bts, there is a long sky walk. Link to gayson, siam paragon etc, walk into gayson, you will see many ppl walking same direction to another skywalk that link to Big C, Platinum Mall, Central world etc.

Have not decided yet leh

Beefsteak

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone stayed at Glow Pratunam before?
Is it hard to hail taxi or get grab there?
I heard that its hard to hail at the main road because of the traffic.

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tolong la ... Stop staying at pratunam area... Entire downtown BKK so big

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

:s13: Other than turtle you are the other one that feel me. I stay there once and instantly regretted. As everywhere I go I see sinkies and literally thought I am back to sg.... But i would say that most of them are looking for convenience as the area of pratunam have literally everything, but infested with tiong and sinkies.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Stay in pratunam, siam square, national stadium and T21 area before. Pratunam still the best for shopping although location not near to BTS station.
Prefer to stay near BTS station and not far from Pratunam. If thai gov connect the sky walk to Chit Lom station, that will be the best location. Don't need to walk through gayson. :D

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, any bros stay at Dusit Princess Srinakarin Bangkok before?
Wanna check something "illegal"

I intending to plan a short bangkok trip and shortlist this hotel for a night due to its nearby rot fai srinakarin night market and seacon square before heading to pratunam area hotel.

Maximum guest I could input is 3, so it does not make sense to book 2 rooms for 2 adults, 1 4yrs+ & 1 1yrs+.
Any 1 tried squeezing 4ppl including child in this hotel before?

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today bring my wife jiak hai di lao also sinkie sitting behind me.

:s13: Other than turtle you are the other one that feel me. I stay there once and instantly regretted. As everywhere I go I see sinkies and literally thought I am back to sg.... But i would say that most of them are looking for convenience as the area of pratunam have literally everything, but infested with tiong and sinkies.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score

close to clothing paradise:D

where's the most happening, more shopping night market area?

Last edited:

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Hotel at Baiyoke building area..(train station : Phaya Thai) walking or tutuk easily bring u to main roads or attractions :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.