at bkk now...

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
news all floating around says its june 21st.. i asked the stall owners but they dont understand what im asking.. :s13:

the stall owners tried nego since official by feb 2016 all have to go so why not until then they will just shift out but seems like authority wants them out by june cos peddling stalls along roadside its not legal to them.

mosesboon

Reaction score
news all floating around says its june 21st.. i asked the stall owners but they dont understand what im asking.. :s13:

the stall owners tried nego since official by feb 2016 all have to go so why not until then they will just shift out but seems like authority wants them out by june cos peddling stalls along roadside its not legal to them.

Will try my luck...I gg june 15....will update

peanut_pancake

Master Member
Reaction score
I prefer mawaree, which is at the street on the other side of thonglo bts,soi55, opposite soi38. Think its much more nicer than soi38's. Pricing wise abit more ex @ 120 baht, but still affordable for sgreans

Jiak this before. Indeed quite yummy. I am heading to bkk in Dec, seems like I have no chance to try the sisters' at soi 38.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.