Budget Airline Promo

doratch

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone taken thai lion air recently, how's the experience?

I am also taking thai lion air for my upcoming trip. Its my first time on thai lion air. It operates from Changi Airport Terminal 3.

twinklingstars

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am also taking thai lion air for my upcoming trip. Its my first time on thai lion air. It operates from Changi Airport Terminal 3.
I bought Thai lion air for Dec first week.. $300 with 20kg checked in. Not the best price but no choice cos it's Dec holidays and I only bought it close to 2 months before my trip.

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought Thai lion air for Dec first week.. $300 with 20kg checked in. Not the best price but no choice cos it's Dec holidays and I only bought it close to 2 months before my trip.
take note they might change or reschedule flight without informing you. So better go check the trip reminder email they sent 2 days before your flight.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went both way by Jetstar. To Bangkok, disembarkation delay because of medical emergency. patient was treated at skybridge. Bo bian.

Return was delayed by 30 mindue you late arrival of plane.

Otherwise no issues. Btw no online check in our bag drop in Bangkok.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.