Budget Airline Promo

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
Just booked Thai Airways for june period, about 270 per pax return flights after the rebates, thanks bros for sharing info!

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah man. just back from hk in end jan. hotel most ex.
paid about 313 for A380 both ways single ticket.

yup hotel is expensive ... sian lo ...
so far have shortlisted royal plaza, given that they have family room ...
per person abt 50+ to 60+ per nite ....

greenhse

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1330hrs flight?? good luck last time i took CX from sg to bkk. many ah tiong damn noisy cause they stop over bkk then to hk.

1335. Short distance flight only, easy to get over.

School holiday period hard to get good promo.

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
eh those BKK frequenters rike dede, yall got found out your fav airline tick price got went up?

Fook ****, my fav airasia increase prices thru out for dun know what ****. :vijayadmin:

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh those BKK frequenters rike dede, yall got found out your fav airline tick price got went up?

Fook ****, my fav airasia increase prices thru out for dun know what ****. :vijayadmin:

i just fly what ever timing suits me best. i got even last min just think of flying walk into airport go to airasia took the last flight out remebmer it was 200 sgd.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

eh never really check the fuel charges...
only see the price as a whole...
tiger few days back have 102 promo , now jetstar have 105 promo ..
so I think is really a good price in my opinion ...

Jetstar last year cheapest was 104 and air asia was 112 , tiger was 101 ...
not taking into consideration jetstar member club sales that happened in nov 2014, flights to bkk is 69 two way nett with taxes :)

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just fly what ever timing suits me best. i got even last min just think of flying walk into airport go to airasia took the last flight out remebmer it was 200 sgd.

Haha personally I go based on price.
But so far tiger and jetstar timing was good :)
Flying Feb May Sep by jetstar to bkk.
all departs 10+ or 9+ am flight.
then come back is land singapore 5pm to 6 pm lidat...
not bad timing ...
price wise, booked during jetstar club promo was 69 two way nett with taxes.
if good promo price that is non club sales promo, is 105 to 120 would be a good price :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.