hello do u all have good night markets to recommend in bkk?

w3nGaL

Reaction score
JJ green is not that big market...more of live band and eating places...Art box is not worth your time unless you are around that area...still think talad roi fai is better in terms of the market size

number11

Reaction score
There's an airplane night market. But abit off from the bkk city. At Nakhon Pathom

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rod Fai have how many markets?
So confusing....
which is the correct Rod Fai to go to and the address ?

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw their page they are opened everyday. Monday to Thursday is flower section but some retail are open . Friday is wholesales. Follow by weekend market .

I have not been to chatuchak so not very sure which day to go since I can't make it to the weekend .

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT
I went on a Friday on both day and night, day-time there's nothing much you can see there, only evening time.

:s13:

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway guys, on a separate matter, when people say Rod Fai Market 1,2 and 3, which one is which ah? :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.