Prepaid SIM cards in Thailand

blue00

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
going to Thailand -- Hai Yat in Nov for work, can anyone advise which prepaid sim card can be use to call back singapore, best is i can use skype or tango to talk to my son at night.

thks!!!

Beno777

Reaction score
299 baht happy tourist comes with 7days unlimited data plus 100 baht worth of call. You may top up more if u meed to call more.

almerickso

Reaction score
For the DTAC Happy Tourist Sim 299. Does it already include the VAT or will you have to add it on and pay B320?

kebever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like it's best deal to get dtac happy tourist 299b. if i'm just going for a few days, 3d2n, would it be more advisable to activate those roaming service on local carriers like starhub or singtel?

holidayforever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like it's best deal to get dtac happy tourist 299b. if i'm just going for a few days, 3d2n, would it be more advisable to activate those roaming service on local carriers like starhub or singtel?

If 3d2n, u can buy the 49 baht happy tourist from DTAC or from other service providers...

Limestone

Reaction score
Just came back from bangkok, and usied the happy tourisst 299Bht SIM. very happy with it. The price is 299 nett, and you don't even need to give any particulars, just pay and take.

Speeds in Pratunam was consistent at about 1MBPs-3MBps. Even with tethering on, and 2 ppl using it, we hardly exceeded 300MBs over the 4 days we were there.

the SIM card comes as a selectable SIM/MicroSIM size card. Break off the SIM adapter if you want it in microsim size. If not, just break it off as the normal sim size.

tribalhere

Reaction score
Will be in BKK next week. Is it true that IPhone 5s nano sim, in BKK there's is no prepaid card? Wanted to get it in the airport. Any advise.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.