Siam's Tea Break

Beno777

Reaction score
Say real or scare tio infrection!!! I already tio 3 points lol.

Didn't know soak bathtub is a taboo :s11:

With this tree house at almost $150 per night, no need bathtub, just jump direct into the river sua. :s13:

Photos look nice, pricing also very nice but abit outta way leh

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn't know soak bathtub is a taboo :s11:

With this tree house at almost $150 per night, no need bathtub, just jump direct into the river sua. :s13:

Photos look nice, pricing also very nice but abit outta way leh

It is quite out of the way. It's really to get away from the urban jungle of bangkok. Got free bicycle rental and ice cream. So a day staycation to get away from the city this is actually not bad.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking at 24/2 to 27/2, most likely will stay a night at Ayutthaya which I failed to do it during my last month trip.

i did as day trip once just for kick. catch earliest bus @ Bangkok's Northern Bus Terminal to ayuthaya. @ ayuthaya negotiate tuk tuk for few hours around ayuthaya, return you back bus terminal for trip back to bangkok

there are nothing much to do at night ...

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally finally settled all the booking for my pre wedding shoot in hua hin.

more expensive then i actually counted. :s22::s22::s22:

Beno777

Reaction score
finally finally settled all the booking for my pre wedding shoot in hua hin.

more expensive then i actually counted. :s22::s22::s22:

gxgx

if wan cheap hor, can take up your friend's offer with direct upload to facebook somemore :s13:

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL basket. i calculate everything in other then the gown and suit already 2.5k
aiyah ... one of your most important day in your lifetime, worth it lah!
any chances you make back from collecting "ang pow" there? :D

Beno777

Reaction score

Their ang pow there is counted by the hundreds...... baht I mean. So chance of making back is...... :s8:

One thing I observed was their "Go Green" way of recycling the invitation card's evelope as ang pow packet. Save paper, save the earth and even saved the trouble of writing your name on ang pow cos it is already written when u received the invitation card. :D

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

don't need to dream on making back by the ang pow haha

Their ang pow there is counted by the hundreds...... baht I mean. So chance of making back is...... :s8:

One thing I observed was their "Go Green" way of recycling the invitation card's evelope as ang pow packet. Save paper, save the earth and even saved the trouble of writing your name on ang pow cos it is already written when u received the invitation card. :D

yeah the recycle the envelope the bride and groom use to send the invitation card.

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah this thread become so quite.

april i wanna go knockBKK see sneakers!!! they got nike baby bear and saw their air jordan 1 very swee.

Beno777

Reaction score
Bro Turtle, thanks for the head up on Bangkok tree house. Seen to be a nice place to explore with a floating market nearby as well. Tree house stay is far too expensive liao but read that there are alternative lodging at that little 'island'. Shall plan for a trip to explore that little island soon. :D

Soon....very soon I hope. :s12:

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro Turtle, thanks for the head up on Bangkok tree house. Seen to be a nice place to explore with a floating market nearby as well. Tree house stay is far too expensive liao but read that there are alternative lodging at that little 'island'. Shall plan for a trip to explore that little island soon. :D

Soon....very soon I hope. :s12:

Yeah it seem like a very nice place. I wish i could try the place too. But dont think gonna be anytime soon for me.

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can find any convenient floating market bo? I research all the floating market all so far :(

dlrowehtleah

Reaction score
can take a look at taling chan floating market. it's not too far from sai tai (bkk southern bus terminal)

peanut_pancake

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello bros, any suggestion on what to do in Chiang Rai? Am planning to cover bkk, Chiang Mai and perhaps Chiang Rai this year. Any famous night market similiar to Chiang Mai?

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello bros, any suggestion on what to do in Chiang Rai? Am planning to cover bkk, Chiang Mai and perhaps Chiang Rai this year. Any famous night market similiar to Chiang Mai?

Not reallt sure about chiang mai and chiang rai. Up post for you. Hope other bro who been there able to help.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.