Siam's Tea Break

Beno777

Reaction score
Welcome to this chit chat thread.

All are welcomed to post your interesting trip to Thailand. Be it nice food your had eaten or nice lodging you had stayed. Just about anything under the Sun but limited to Thailand.

Newbies are most welcome to ask questions here and the regular here will try their best to provide constructive advises/suggestion to the best of their knowledge.

Spammers are not welcome.

:)

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in to support thread.

so now we can chit chat about anything under the sun about thailand.

no restriction to the topic? :):):)

Beno777

Reaction score
in to support thread.

so now we can chit chat about anything under the sun about thailand.

no restriction to the topic? :):):)

Restriction as per the policy of this forum lor. Cant be talking like in bike forum right :s13:

One more thing, parroting is not welcome. :D

Beno777

Reaction score
I am now researching about Sangkhla Buri. Seen like a nice place with the Mon bridge and the sunken temple. Anyone here went there before bo?

As for Chiang Mai, am planning a trip up maybe May or June. Best is go CM for loi krathong to spam the sky lanterns.

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am now researching about Sangkhla Buri. Seen like a nice place with the Mon bridge and the sunken temple. Anyone here went there before bo?

As for Chiang Mai, am planning a trip up maybe May or June. Best is go CM for loi krathong to spam the sky lanterns.

yeah hopefully this november i could go CM for loi krathong. but most likely hard luck a lot of things to prepare and save for the wedding.

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, serious question patong got alot party going on ah

This serious question i cant answer bro. I only know you go walk walk got ladyboy see. Saw a lady friend posting her party pics there seem quite happening.

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking should i fly on march to go for death cab for a cutie concert.

But i'm saving money man. This weekend buying wedding band.

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
This serious question i cant answer bro. I only know you go walk walk got ladyboy see. Saw a lady friend posting her party pics there seem quite happening.

Last time know two lady from airport, one student in university but work as lady at patong but still act innocent -.-" this one is found out from one of her customer. The other lady act innocent also see i bui bui want scam me =(

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.