Suggestion to solo thailand

kediraksith

Banned
Reaction score
Im suppose to go Khao Yai with my gf but now become ex...

So right now im free to go anywhere I want, just not sure where will be suitable for my time.

Khaoyai gives me the impression that its a beautiful and romantic place, so not sure if i solo there got anything for me a not... That said im a nature person so I prolly hang around in the national park.

I've been to chiang mai and hua hin, both i feel like going back there but at the same time, feeling like chionging new place

Kanchanaburi and chiang Rai is in my to do list... but its a bit far and i dont think i have enough time...

What other suggestions you guys have?

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Im suppose to go Khao Yai with my gf but now become ex...

So right now im free to go anywhere I want, just not sure where will be suitable for my time.

Khaoyai gives me the impression that its a beautiful and romantic place, so not sure if i solo there got anything for me a not... That said im a nature person so I prolly hang around in the national park.

I've been to chiang mai and hua hin, both i feel like going back there but at the same time, feeling like chionging new place

Kanchanaburi and chiang Rai is in my to do list... but its a bit far and i dont think i have enough time...

What other suggestions you guys have?

Stay in bkk and Kanchanaburi. Kanchanaburi, if fully explore may need to stay 2 nights, if only some main attraction then 1 night is ok liao.
Chiang Rai is far north, unless you going Chiang Mai, if not too far away.
If you like island, can also go Koh Chang or party place like Pattaya.

kediraksith

Banned
Reaction score
right now the only reason i go chiang mai is for... "massage" lol... same for pattaya... kachanaburi if i go i wanna visit the far north western side where the death railway is and not the city... so its a bit hard to self drive that kinda distance...

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
right now the only reason i go chiang mai is for... "massage" lol... same for pattaya... kachanaburi if i go i wanna visit the far north western side where the death railway is and not the city... so its a bit hard to self drive that kinda distance...

Need to research, there are centre city of kachanaburi, where most of the hotels will be location. Stay there, look for join tour, cheaper.
Massage is every where in Thailand, so don't need to worry, unless you looking for special then bkk lol.

Kanchanaburi attractions
War cemetery
River kwai
Thai-Burma Railway
Waterfall and etc.

kediraksith

Banned
Reaction score
Need to research, there are centre city of kachanaburi, where most of the hotels will be location. Stay there, look for join tour, cheaper.
Massage is every where in Thailand, so don't need to worry, unless you looking for special then bkk lol.

Kanchanaburi attractions
War cemetery
River kwai
Thai-Burma Railway
Waterfall and etc.
i got my locations highlighted in my google maps... just that places are far apart... and im thinking of renting bike instead to reduce cost... a car rental cost a day i can rent bike for at least 4 days... not to mention parking and petrol ...

Err yea... special :p

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got my locations highlighted in my google maps... just that places are far apart... and im thinking of renting bike instead to reduce cost... a car rental cost a day i can rent bike for at least 4 days... not to mention parking and petrol ...

Err yea... special :p

Then bkk, got soapy massage and bj shop.

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can always go pattaya then rayong. if you got the time.

when you heading up?

gohjlb

Reaction score
what the average day to stay in thailand(bkk)?

What do you do?
-massage
-explore pa sa malam
-?
-?
-?

please give me your opinion. already run out of idea .hahaha

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what the average day to stay in thailand(bkk)?

What do you do?
-massage
-explore pa sa malam
-?
-?
-?

please give me your opinion. already run out of idea .hahaha

Zhou bo surf net look at wedding staff. Nua or go walk around. Wait for fiancé Pang kang go gym etc

kediraksith

Banned
Reaction score
can always go pattaya then rayong. if you got the time.

when you heading up?
going there 8th to 13th... think i just head up to khaoyai bah... 3d 2 night... rent motorsai and ride around...

only thing that i worry is the rain... so 9th go khaoyai via minivan (i think morchit have transport right?) to pak chong, then pakchong rent motorsai...... friday 11th then come back... then at least still got time to whack some night markets...

I find bkk boring in the day thats why...

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
going there 8th to 13th... think i just head up to khaoyai bah... 3d 2 night... rent motorsai and ride around...

only thing that i worry is the rain... so 9th go khaoyai via minivan (i think morchit have transport right?) to pak chong, then pakchong rent motorsai...... friday 11th then come back... then at least still got time to whack some night markets...

I find bkk boring in the day thats why...

Since you got it all plan out just go with your plan. But yes recently evening always heavy rain for the past few days.

Bkk where got sian. My Friend would always tell me we only barely visit 5 - 10% of Bkk there is so much to explore.

kediraksith

Banned
Reaction score
im a night market + nature + ahem ahem person...... to my bkk nothing to do in the day... at night can night market...

other than that in the day what else? shopping la, cafe la... unless u can enlighten me?

vbkk88

Reaction score
im a night market + nature + ahem ahem person...... to my bkk nothing to do in the day... at night can night market...

other than that in the day what else? shopping la, cafe la... unless u can enlighten me?

Afternoon many places to go like kapoo joints , local joints etc also can ahem ahem like u said. Lol.

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cafe chill make Friend with local girls

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

eh. the main attraction of death railway is at the city or town area leh . lol.
got other parts of railway at further up. need to drive or join tour..

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bkk for me to boring cover almost quite a lot of area already.

sometimes I spent 2 nights in bkk to shopping, eat local food, cut my nails, massage.
then I take a plane and go to other province and enjoy there.

Other provinces in Thailand can see much more things and driving there is much better then bkk. air ticket are cheap also.

chiangmai so nice ah ? i go like 2 times boring liao.. Niman area is not bad plus the WArm-Up club and Finn.

u can try other place like kanchanaburi. I stay there 2 nights at a forested resort.
there is also phuket (patong, karon)

-HuaHin ( clean beach and the train area and the market Plearwan)

Ayuthhya also nice
u can try Udon , ubon , Khon Kaen, Petchabun .

for my last trip I cover 4 provinces in 12 days.
Driving from ubon - Khon Kaen - Petchbun then back to Ubon again.

then from ubon back to bkk by air and stay 2 nights bkk.

just Google and see the places of interest.

anyway been going bkk many times and I can see the prices going up every year.
other provinces are much cheaper compare to bkk.

When I hangout and checked for bill I was shocked to see the cost and is so much cheaper to bkk.

Last edited:

kediraksith

Banned
Reaction score
eh then your ex ticket leh? throw?
she ji bai loh... break is break but we can still travel together, not as if i did something really bad to her to what... i feel that we broke on peaceful terms, but i think that drama queen head of hers dunno what she thinking...

then the money i paid all she dun wan return me her share... some more its thai lion air, i cannot change name and put someone elses name to go... so forfeit loh...

A true person character can be seen via how he or she handle a breakup... im blinded by love...

Anyway, its been a month and been happier without her so yea, make my own plans.

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha, idea but nah... not a cafe person....

but seriously, what is there to do in bkk?
there a new Neon talad at pratunam...

can try go to hangout places to find SYT and talk to them.

-66 station @ Ramintra(Liap Tungdua)
-HOBS house of beer @ centralworld
- THAY ekkamai
- Room 39 @ Ladphrao 122
-Thonglor soi 10 Wine Connection and Nunglen?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.