Thai language classes

Auntie_pooping89

Reaction score
I just buy from groupon, but how it works? it say (Deal was successful Find all your Groupons in your account and print them at any time.) So like that means what? The voucher can use straight away uh? Sorry uh.. Noob uh me...

XiaoZen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
call the school and ask when is the next class starting lo... ask u bought from groupon..

athys88

Reaction score
I call, they say email them and they will get back to me I a few days. Btw, anyone here purchase from groupon?

Hi, I have just purchased from Groupon. the lesson schedule listed on the website is 2.5hrs but we are only given 2hours per lesson?

Auntie_pooping89

Reaction score
I also dono lei. I call them they said class start on 24.10.13 (Thursday) 6.30pm to 8pm. They also said have to pay $30 (cash) for textbook by this week.

fluffyby

Reaction score
I am currently providing a Thai lesson to small groups & 1-to-1 student. You can PM me.

draftblader

Reaction score
You can watch to my thai video in youtube

You can watch to my Thai video in youtube as a supplement
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO8a8SWY6PFKfbqkFJEc1xxeA3qGERC6O

Soomp!

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I am keen to pick up thai too. where can i learn from?.. :D

goh6570

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am keen also, I heard NUS conduct thai course good...

Last edited:

tsubamey

Reaction score
As how I advise everyone I know who wants to learn Thai, learn from Kru Christine or take a one week crash course in BKK from the many schools there.

goh6570

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As how I advise everyone I know who wants to learn Thai, learn from Kru Christine or take a one week crash course in BKK from the many schools there.

One week crash course in bkk? U took before? How much? But usually I go for 5 days.. Kru christine from which school?

tsubamey

Reaction score
The crash courses in thailand are really intense (My friend went for it not me) he said its 8 hours a day for 7 days plus 3 days to go around town and practice. He paid about 1k sgd but he speaks well and can read/write basic. Just have to ask for Intensive thai courses from most of the schools. I should mention it was a one on one class but i think its cheaper if you get a few people. Christine teaches at the language academy now i think, im not too sure i took courses with her at cambridge and private tuition.

But if you wanna learn as fast as possible then going to bkk for those 7/10 days might be a cool option.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.