VISIT TO WHITE DRAGON KING IN THAILAND

agnes chung

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the reply... i plan to make visit asap but my asap date is set to be on May1, because of urgent problems, I plan to ask the in-charge of the temple to fetch me and my hubby at the bkk airport around 1am of May 1, any one wanna join me?

punkster

Reaction score
silly question. can wear berms instead of jeans?

cos i go thailand normally never bring any jeans, everywhere oso berms and slippers.. :s13:

so if never dress properly, they will turn u away? or still go in but long wang dun talk to u??

STIndex

Reaction score
silly question. can wear berms instead of jeans?

cos i go thailand normally never bring any jeans, everywhere oso berms and slippers.. :s13:

so if never dress properly, they will turn u away? or still go in but long wang dun talk to u??

ok to wear bermudas, but try to choose white or light colored ones.

shijia82

Master Member
Reaction score
most likely i will be going down on 14th of april.
any1 keen to share the transport?

Siam Kid

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all...I am very new here, just registered while looking for some info about going to The White Dragon King Temple....the last time I was ther was like 10 years ago.

I will be organising a group up there over the next 2 months in April or May...anyone interested can alwas PM me....I can help arrange the transport and lodging in BKK....

Another info I got fro Lu Shi Xiong is that the number of queue tags given out each day is 100.....max. 150 during crowded days.

Siam Kid

Banned
Reaction score
Shijia82, 14th April happens to be the Songkran Festival ,it's official public holiday in Thailand from 13th to 15th April...u may wanna call the temple to check if it's opened over these dates...

Keromond

Reaction score
Hi all,

I hoped to visit too...maybe near end of march, anyone keen to share or plan one?

Siam Kid

Banned
Reaction score
New Choice of Lodging in Bangkok ....

Thanks for the reply... i plan to make visit asap but my asap date is set to be on May1, because of urgent problems, I plan to ask the in-charge of the temple to fetch me and my hubby at the bkk airport around 1am of May 1, any one wanna join me?

Hi all,

If you're thinking of going for a short weekend break in Bangkok,Thailand and having a hard time as to which hotel to pick.....I've got here a brand new choice for u......!!

This condo provides all that u will need for a short stay ..... "A home away from home".........only at SGD68.00 per nite...... extra mattress at SGD10.00 each.( max. 3 pax per room)

You may not be enjoying the full service of a hotel but what u will get in return is the serene peace of all the hastle of checking in and out formally of an hotel service.....here u just leave like leaving home.....with well-trained security guards greeting you with a smile.....and the chambermaid tidying up ur room every other day.

No sumptuous ABFs is provided either ...... but what you'll get is a full-choice of local Thai delight along the Soi ( lorong or lane ) leading to this SUPALAI ORIENTAL Condomiums in the area of SuanPhlu Soi 8.....

This place is better known as Sathorn, a central business district nearest to the Malaysian and Australian Embassy ...... conveniently located within 10 mins walk to Chong Nonsi & Silom BTS station and Lumpinee Subway Station which is a stone throw away from the famous Suanlum Nite Bazaar & the Suan Lumpinee Park.

Also within 5 mins taxi drive, u can find yourself indulging in the soothiness of HEALTHLAND MASSAGE & SPA at Sathorn Soi 12........

Here i offer to you a brand new living in the heart of the bustling Bangkok city if you're planning for a short get-away in Bangkok....

Cheers and wishing all a fruitful week ahead.....

Contact me for booking if interested....

See this link for more info;

http://www.mediafire.com/file/myljeymmomm/Supalai Oriental Place.pdf

Sincere regards,
Siam Kid

Siam Kid

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all,

I hoped to visit too...maybe near end of march, anyone keen to share or plan one?

I will be in BKK ferom 23 to 29 March.... planning to go up there on the 27th or 28th ....contact me if keen to join.

Keromond, how many of u ?

jiayupeach

Reaction score
i hard to send my email address, please contact me ..
i also want to g0...

peach_chiageok_9

hotmail

chase79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just back from BKK trip
guess many interested to visit this famous white dragon king

i book a van + driver and set off from BKK at 2200
Reached the temple about 1230
We are the 4th vehiccle in queue

here some pic of temple

main entrance of temple

dsc0058bi2.jpg

which means have to wait inside veh for 5 1/2 hrs?

If want to go toilet how?

Siam Kid

Banned
Reaction score
which means have to wait inside veh for 5 1/2 hrs?

If want to go toilet how?

yes..have to sleep inside the van or if not u can book a room at a hotel nearest to the temple (abt 5 min drive away) , it's called Sirin Place , cost abt 800th per room per nite.

I will be going there on the night of 27th March, setting off from BKK at 2300hrs.....anyone interested to share the van kindly PM me asap. thks....

Keromond

Reaction score
Hi Siam Kid,

Sorry for e late reply...hard to get onto this forum lately.... I arranged for transport on 27 morning too... cya there

aries19

Reaction score
Any reliable and good transport to recommend?

Hi,

I am planning to visit White Dragon King on thw 16th April.
Any good and reliable transport to recommend to get there early?

Thanks.

Siam Kid

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Siam Kid,

Sorry for e late reply...hard to get onto this forum lately.... I arranged for transport on 27 morning too... cya there

Can u call me at 83615426 or if u r in BKK , call me at 0843158800

what time u leaving BKK on 27th ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.