Where can go after reaching BKK at midnight.

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So this is the blog that got the whole thing about Noi Seafood started. Since 2011, fortune has shone on them and many Singaporeans have visited. Hopefully standards have stayed high. I'm visiting!

i just google to find the details for the one who ask about it. i was told by thai friend that noi seafood is nice thats where i found out about it.

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does one identify noi seafood if I tell the cab driver huai kwang night market(will they understand huai kwang night market or is there a Thai name for it?

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does one identify noi seafood if I tell the cab driver huai kwang night market(will they understand huai kwang night market or is there a Thai name for it?

noi seafood is just slight after huai kwang terrace. so normally you tell cab driver huai kwang and walk in.

sellbuyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just reached. Tired. Luggage lock spoilt. Taxi cost 210 but I give him 250.

I also buy a true move 199 baht 7 days unlimited internet .. I assume this one no calls??

Pegasus Sinbkk

Reaction score
like ur post... very nicely organised ...
i lazy to do blog coz need maintenance :)
Bro dede, you should do a couple of posts on hotel rooms in Bangkok/Thailand.

The info you note is very detailed... I can't for the life of me bother to find out how big the room is 555

Chemistry81

Reaction score
Thanks to your recommendation, will try this trip. Distance is a bit far but I hope the spoils will make it worthwhile :)
Thanks for the taxi tip too. Transport is always a worry for me especially when going to the unknown places.

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually i feel transport is never a issue. As taxi are everywhere. The issue is traffic jam. And are the taxi willing to take you to the area. Like where i stay some drivers don't wanna travel there during peak hour because of the traffic.

bkkjoe

Reaction score
Like turtlezhu said, taxis are everywhere but the problem with some is refused meter or refused destination due to heavy jams.

Unless you are staying in places deep in soi or sub sois, sights of taxis are common and often at night too even pass midnight.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup taxi everywhere ...
noticed that if cab driver trying to play punk ...
my friend told us , their meter jump super fast lol
before leaving 2nd toll, already jump to 500b lol ...
just take note ...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.