Jiak Chicken Macaroni for lunch

desiresale

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rainy day, lazy to go out and buy lunch. Sis said want something soupy. Went to dig out

• Chicken stock
• Xiao bai cai
• Roasted chicken (leftover)
• Macaroni

So did a simple Chicken Macaroni 鸡肉通心粉 to eat for lunch.

CLuComu.jpeg

BJndUno.jpeg

Sent from Oh! Jo-Delicious!

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rainy day, lazy to go out and buy lunch. Sis said want something soupy. Went to dig out

• Chicken stock
• Xiao bai cai
• Macaroni

CLuComu.jpeg

BJndUno.jpeg

looks good even though i am not a fan of macaroni :o But just wondering if u put the roasted chicken in the soup wont the skin turn soggy?

desiresale

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looks good even though i am not a fan of macaroni :o But just wondering if u put the roasted chicken in the soup wont the skin turn soggy?
Din put the chicken into the soup to cook. Reheat the chicken in toaster oven. Then shred or cut into smaller pieces.

The soup stock had been cooked in advance and freeze for future use. I merely heat it up and put in the veggy to cook till done. Then remove the veggy.

The macaroni is cooked then coat wif shallot oil. Assemble the macaroni, veggy and roast chicken into bowl. Pour hot soup over and sprinkle my secret fried garlic blend. Serve immediately.

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Din put the chicken into the soup to cook. Reheat the chicken in toaster oven. Then shred or cut into smaller pieces.

The soup stock had been cooked in advance and freeze for future use. I merely heat it up and put in the veggy to cook till done. Then remove the veggy.

The macaroni is cooked then coat wif shallot oil. Assemble the macaroni, veggy and roast chicken into bowl. Pour hot soup over and sprinkle my secret fried garlic blend. Serve immediately.

but once u dunk in then the skin wont be crispy liow?

i think it will be perfect if the roasted chicken is served on the side :lick:

Kaylin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this one jiak buay pa for me, i will gladly take 1 whole roast chicken + soup anytime, no need for macaroni & veg :p

Brionic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

• Chicken stock
• Xiao bai cai
• Macaroni

CLuComu.jpeg

BJndUno.jpeg

not a fan of macaroni soup, prefer macaroni baked with cheese and ham or bacon

Empyrean Cobalt

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but once u dunk in then the skin wont be crispy liow?

i think it will be perfect if the roasted chicken is served on the side :lick:

yesh moi also feel dis way

moi rike the cheekon to be on the side instead of in the soup

but ts meal ish jin healthy too rike HomeMommy's

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.