[Contest] Win S$500 in Expedia Vouchers by sharing your favorite DBS Altitude Card benefit!

Choose your favourite DBS Altitude Visa Signature Card Benefit and tell us why you like it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eugn86

Reaction score
When it comes to booking for my hotels and flights, DBS Altitude Visa is my choice. $1 for every 3 miles is just irresistible. I have used this card so often for my trips that I have managed to clocked miles at such amazing speeds! Looking forward to redeeming my miles for a business class ticket to pamper myself for the first time!

tinkerbelle

Reaction score
DBS points with no expiry

I like this benefit as I don't track my credit card points on a regular basis. It will be a waste if the points accumulated expire before I get to utilize them after charging so much on the card, so this is really useful.

sandeater

Reaction score
5,000 bonus miles

I have to be honest and pick the 5,000 miles. The reason being that I'm deeply in love with a girl who lives exactly 3000 miles away from me. Enduring the 10 hour or so journey thrice a year is always such a nightmare for a person who simply hates flying and laying idle for the whole duration.

We both love each other so much and the constant booking of flights with the DBS altitude card equates in greater savings for both of us!

So please let this sad sandeater win this competition so that he can see his girlfriend again :(

Ms Seow

Reaction score
DBS Cards one of the Best credit card i have.

I love using DBS Credit Cards there are so many perks, especially when i am going for hotel buffet or paying for my petrol. I always get the best discount from there.

It is definitely great to have points that never expire! :s13::s13::s13:

ahjunie

Reaction score
I definitely vote for DBS points that NEVER expire! It happened a few times before already and luckily i called up the bank in time to get back my points which i quickly redeemed.

misosoup365

Reaction score
No expiry is very important, otherwise I wouldn't have enough time to earn sufficient point to redeem big time

Cornflict

Reaction score
My favorite will be "DBS points that never expire!"

One of the most frustrating thing about credit card points is that they expire each year, and most of the time, I haven't even saved up enough points to exchange for the lowest point item (or something that I really want:s13:). It's because of that I switched to cards that offer cashback after each month. But because of this great new feature from DBS Altitude Card, I can be assured that my spending will be rewarded!:D

sweetandspicy

Reaction score
My favourite?
2x Priority Pass Lounge Access!!

What better way to travel than to travel in style! Be served like a VIP, get refreshments, relax and enjoy! So Shiok! Hehehe! :s22:

new_bie

Reaction score
My favorite will be "DBS points that never expire!"

More spending more point !! Must admit, One of the most frustrating thing about credit card rewards/miles points is that they expire after a period of time.

What worst is we will always redeem or exchange for the lowest point item (due to not enough point and point expire period). But because of this great new feature from DBS Altitude Card, I can be assured that my spending will be rewarded be it 1 month, 1 year or 3 years!!

DBS Altitude Card rocks!! The only must have card.

DBS Bank

Reaction score
Hey everybody, today is the last day to submit your entries for a chance to win S$500 in Expedia vouchers.

It's really easy to participate, vote for your favorite Altitude card benefit and tell us why in a forum post. Be creative! Anyone can join, you don't have to be a DBS/POSB card holder.

Hurry, the deadline is before midnight tonight!

Xeniel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me it's gotta be the DBS points that never expire :D

R8ojTha.jpg

And also because I don't wanna end up like Robin below :o

KyGQ3wq.jpg

laksanice

Reaction score
Of course it is "DBS points that never expire" This card is all about earning miles and points, and you got to go for the big fish like redeeming business class or suites tickets. Why would anyone pay $200 taxes and redeem a flight within 3-4 hrs? Travelling is an experience so go for the best!!

To do that, it is all about accumulating the points and miles!!

ohkiat

Reaction score
DBS points that never expire

DBS points that never expire

Definitely the "immortality" status given to the DBS points! I love the freedom to decide when and how to spend my points with no looming expiry deadlines! DBS Altitude Card is the only card we ever need for miles!

nehamadhu

Reaction score
Coolest Card

Hi, I love the card because for the lazy person like me it's useful to have the points that never expire- I can utilize the points for literally everything. It's the most useful card!

ernest988

Reaction score
Complimentary Priority Pass membership

I simply love the complimentary Priority Pass membership which comes with my Altitude Visa Signature Card. Why? Because it comes with 2 complimentary global airport lounge access visits and this can not only be used by the main cardmember but also with an accompanying guest too!

I am not really a frequent traveller and thus this 2 complimentary global airport lounge access visits is sufficient and good enough for me before I depart the foreign country. The facilitie is also available in so many countries and I will never go hungry with the complimentary refreshments and snacks in thse lounges!

puifoong

Reaction score
Points that never expire

Not only do you get up to 3 miles per dollar spent, but those DBS points never expire!

For someone like me who does not spend much, that means my points are not wasted, unlike other credit cards whereby you need to clock up enough spending within a certain period if not the points are not sufficient to redeem anything. So points without expiry is the best!

kfphoon

Reaction score
Earn 3 miles per S$1 spent on all online Flight/Hotel transactions and 5,000 bonus miles on sign up

I just love it when the credit card gives you a big bonus when you first sign u for it. 5,000 bonus miles is a lot! Furthermore you can get 3 miles for every S$1 spent on all online Flight and Hotel transactions! I am just going to charge everything on my DBS Altitude card!

lowlet

Reaction score
POINTS THAT NEVER EXPIRE !

For me, it has got to be the fact that DBS points do not expire.

These days, we Singaporeans have to work long hours and going for a holiday is a luxury. Having points that never expire means busy Singaporeans don't have to worry about points that are able to vanish. One thing less to be concerned about and this is definitely appreciated by many. It also means that the points can also be accumulated and saved for bigger, more exciting holiday trips. =)

Other perks would include:
[A]ltitude Butler - Alleviate Stress
[L]ouge access - Priority access no less =)
[T]ravel accident inssurance - Up to $1m!
ntricate and interesting card design
[T]riple points for every dollar!
nbelievable 5000 bonus miles =P
[D]ining privileges too..nom nom
[E]xclusive jet-setter privileges!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.