GKHp7Ah.jpg

TELsFyd.jpg

VHjAKUS.jpg

K8anReO.jpg

h3HupgR.jpg

kftuKQN.jpg

majormao

Reaction score
Tea break at this guest house. Very nice place to chill and laze your afternoon away at their balcony. Very windy and quiet. But their food is quite dodgy, after having their tomato soap, had a very runny stomach while walking outside. Cant find a toilet and had to relieve myself at the ancient toilet, i guess the fort defenders used to relieve themselves here too. It was quite a nice experience (provide no one happen to walk pass you!!!), you can feel the wind blowing into your ass while you are doing your business haha.

UM2CuVi.jpg

necwCue.jpg

sNRyR0m.jpg

0GxRVsS.jpg

Z7LguNF.jpg

Ancient toilet, you can find plenty of these at the walls of the fort

6alfENk.jpg

While walking out of the fort, encounter a group of guys whom i notice was following me for quite some time. I was not really nervous since i was in the main street and there are alot of people walking around. Nevertheless i still kept my eye on them. But turns out im too suspicious, one of the guys finally run up to me ask if i could help him take some photos with his friends with my camera. I gladly said yes. But when i asked them if i have any means of sending them the pictures, they said no. Guess they just want to have some fun taking photos =) ashamed of myself thinking that they want to rob me or something haha

QEQ7UVq.jpg

CsSKVjh.jpg

majormao

Reaction score
Along the streets of jaisalmer city

WPgNGTv.jpg

n5dJWoX.jpg

BA35DNL.jpg

aKp0ieo.jpg

Met these 2 kids while walking along the streets. They ran up to me and i thought i heard them asking for 10 rupees. I kinda shouted at them telling them no. My heart sank when i saw the disappointed look on their face. As i walked away i realise i might have heard wrongly; i guess they are just asking for "1 photo please". Call them back and we took some pictures together. And no, i did not give them any money cause i do not want to encourage them asking tourist for gifts whenever photos are taken. Anyway, they are damn kawaii, aren't they?

bHHqkhH.jpg

v8dRZ6y.jpg

majormao

Reaction score
Decided to take a train back to delhi after a few days here at jaisalmer. Met a Tibetan family that is ultra friendly. Stuff me with lots of food during the train ride and i am very grateful for their hospitality.

CAUTION: Again, please do not accept food readily from strangers unless you are extremely sure the food is safe for consumption and free of drugs. For my case, i saw the food im eating is coming from the same source as what they are eating.

jttDdKo.jpg

Ve0mkVY.jpg

Iw8SrYc.jpg

LbcREdj.jpg

uDb4yKv.jpg

ykzBMx2.jpg

zRdxQvL.jpg

PxnhWvv.jpg

Reach delhi the next day. Stay tune for more pics in delhi =)

majormao

Reaction score
Reach Old Delhi Junction Railway station the next morning and make my way down on foot to Chandi Chowk Metro just a short distance away.

9loDr8N.jpg

dQXHX2T.jpg

2I7FLMI.jpg

Took their mrt and arrive at an area call Kailash Colony. Objective is to look for the moustache hostel recommended to me by 2 travelers in Jaisalmer. I'm glad i took their advice and come to this area. Its nothing like the Paharganj area where i stayed earlier. No touts and hassling here, very peaceful. Apparently this area (south delhi) is occupied by the upper middle class indians. Everywhere you walk, you see there are security guards outside most of the apartments. The hostel is located near the Block G markets where you get to observe upper class indians doing their shopping.

9RLsC1i.jpg

5vg8aY2.jpg

sixjrVO.jpg

WRJy3dn.jpg

TUEzVTg.jpg

majormao

Reaction score
Lunch at a cafe, feels damn good to spend and break the budget =)))) Anyway its not that expensive also, cost me about sgd$10 for everything. They offer complimentary cake and coffee cause its their first day of opening. Ambience is damn good too, very nice sound system and they play oldies. Feel like sitting and chilling there forever.

Zq0hEdC.jpg

virdVH6.jpg

Y3HwRK0.jpg

Reach moustache hostel afterwards. Cost about sgd$10 per night here. I think its a damn good deal.

KQrYP7W.jpg

lvOps6J.jpg

7OyDfa7.jpg

eX8UZFF.jpg

xhHGSaR.jpg

majormao

Reaction score
Pgp1mNz.jpg

znC8CF7.jpg

Sivnt8C.jpg

Dinner with 2 of my roommates from Uk and Australia at prince paan. Very popular with the locals and its always crowded whenever i walk pass it. Serve only veggie. The guy from Uk is call Adam, interesting guy. Rode a bicycle from London to Uzbekistan, now is riding around india. So far i think he has ride more than 10000 km. Check out his blog at Riding ROUND | From here to there and maybe back again.

QvggHWW.jpg

l56IvPf.jpg

aru42p4.jpg

RIJ3gzY.jpg

QUl2bzy.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.