5d4n Batam, Suggest itinerary.

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will be staying at Harris Batam Centre.

Any recommendations for activities for young people group? Basically sports, eating, massage and night markets. Won't be shopping much other than watch movie and bring back kueh lapis.

Also which prepaid simcard to use? Most likely will be using a Mifi device to share internet outside.

Last edited:

beanstalk6

Reaction score
That is a long time. Suggest that you rest and do nothing by the pool of your resort for at least a day. Read a book.

Delsamor

Banned
Reaction score
wow that's a long R&R trip...

1st day: Check in, check out Mega Mall (opp Harris), slack buy stuffs, eat, watch movie, night time go eat nice dinner

2nd day: Join tour or book driver, late noon go massage, go Nagoya mall walk, dinner at wey wey seafood, pub/disco

3rd day: water sports or activities, noon time go massage, go BSC mall, go A2 foodcourt dinner, pub/disco

4th day: swim at hotel, go karaoke, chill at starbucks ..... ran out of idea

5th day: slack nua, last min shopping at mega mall...suggest take early ferry go back

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow that's a long R&R trip...

1st day: Check in, check out Mega Mall (opp Harris), slack buy stuffs, eat, watch movie, night time go eat nice dinner

2nd day: Join tour or book driver, late noon go massage, go Nagoya mall walk, dinner at wey wey seafood, pub/disco

3rd day: water sports or activities, noon time go massage, go BSC mall, go A2 foodcourt dinner, pub/disco

4th day: swim at hotel, go karaoke, chill at starbucks ..... ran out of idea

5th day: slack nua, last min shopping at mega mall...suggest take early ferry go back
Suppose they can spare the leave to nua.

DesiGuideBTM

Suspended
Reaction score
Go kart or paintball also the watersport activity,ATV and jetski

for outside internet use wifi or local sim card for internet only around SGD 5 for 3 GB.

please let me know if you need assist for the transport.i will assist you.thank you

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5d4n too long?

In that case for 4d3n would be,

Arrival Day, explore megamall.
2nd day, watersports, go kart and paintball.
3rd Day, Nagoya Hills Mall and BCS Mall.
Departure Day, Nua at hotel.

Based on above, any other locations can squeeze in like night markets or other attractions for young adults? Also, if follow above itinerary, which places are recommended for meals?

Last edited:

Delsamor

Banned
Reaction score
5d4n too long?

In that case for 4d3n would be,

Arrival Day, explore megamall.
2nd day, watersports, go kart and paintball.
3rd Day, Nagoya Hills Mall and BCS Mall.
Departure Day, Nua at hotel.

Based on above, any other locations can squeeze in like night markets or other attractions for young adults? Also, if follow above itinerary, which places are recommended for meals?

For meal, these are the more popular ones within distance

- wey wey seafood
- A2 foodcourt
- windsor foodcourt
- A&W at megamall or nagoya

Never heard of any night market, but you can check out the street food near nagoya (just beside nagoya plasa hotel). They open every night about 6pm-ish. But don't expect it to be very grand...

If you want to use jaccuzi/steam room/sauna, go to delta spa. Got to warn u this is a ahem spa, but u can opt for just massage and use their facilities. After that go eat seafood dinner like a shiok.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
For a meal, try the authentic nasi padang at Restoran Sederhana. There is the A&W as posted, and also Es Teler 77 at Megamall for cold dessert (es teler, es alpukat, es nangka).

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We will most likely be walking around Nagoya area rather then quick travel as our group wants to walk around the place since its quite built up.

*Is there a limit how much layer cake can bring back to sg? Lamoist or Diana brand better for original?

Last edited:

DesiGuideBTM

Suspended
Reaction score
Diana layer cake more better for the layer cake,neareast from batam center ferry.original and prunes flavour.
my transport service only SGD 45 for full day, include car fuel and driver.the car mpv toyota avanza can bring until 7 paxs.

if you need assist for the transport please let me know.
my contact number + 6285272504436 whatsapp and line available.

thank you so much

jamescy90

Reaction score
Your trip is super long for batam man. :s13:

Just 3D2N will suffice to cover the whole place already. The malls are really nothing to rave about. Doubt you guys will spend an entire day in the malls. My trips to the malls usually just takes about 2 hours for my S/O to do her nails and for us to have a meal. lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.