HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Bintan or batam? which to recommend?

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2011, 09:49 AM   #1

Bintan or batam? which to recommend?

hi guys, i was thinking whether to go for batam or bintan for a holiday. kindly share which is better and what to do there and also the hotel which we can stay there whic you guys find is good. how much would it be also?
Qiang88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:30 PM   #2

hi guys, i was thinking whether to go for batam or bintan for a holiday. kindly share which is better and what to do there and also the hotel which we can stay there whic you guys find is good. how much would it be also?
it really depend on what you wan to do there.

If you just wan beach resort, go for Bintan cos their beach resort (Bintan Lagoon) is quite nice. But there are no shopping centre there.

If you wan to stay in resort, yet wan to do some shopping, then go batam cos they have a few shopping mall in the town.

Batam is relatively cheaper than Bintan.
carolliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:09 PM   #3
Supremacy Member

When you go batam, never try anything cheaper than Turi Resort, otherwise, its just scrap...

For Bintan, its more backward city than Batam. From the ferry to your resort can take up to 75KM but luckily, most resort do provide free transportation.

My suggestion is, unless you have a big budget (300 per night), then go to Bintan Lagoon (75km). Otherwise, try the cheaper Turi resort in batam (cost less than 100).

- Charles
chaddeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.