boracay!

seeksaveserve

Reaction score
anyone been there before? any suggestion on the activities and places to eat there? any blogs would be helpful too :D

spec116

Reaction score
anyone been there before? any suggestion on the activities and places to eat there? any blogs would be helpful too :D

Www.myboracayguide.com

last time i go..the activites rates i booked thru hotel is same as this site

so if ur hotel charges higher..go call them better

JDelphiNet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Www.myboracayguide.com

last time i go..the activites rates i booked thru hotel is same as this site

so if ur hotel charges higher..go call them better
Booked my hotel through that website too. Using their price as guide, I compared it with the quotes from hotel booking websites as well as from the hotel itself, and found their quote better.

The hotel we stayed in was Boracay Garden Resort. It's in Terminal 2. We initially wanted to stay in its sister hotel (more popular), the Boracay Regency but wasn't lucky with room availability. As an FYI, we got the premier room for about P 4,700 per night (about S$140 in today's rate). That's inclusive of the buffet breakfast already. The best part was... we got a free room upgrade upon checkin. =:p

If you're flying in via Kalibo International Airport, you can consider booking your transfer (bus and boat) to Boracay island via SouthWest Tours. Our experience with them was positive. Price based on our research was reasonable too.

Places we ate: Shakey's (coz after years of being away from the Philippines, we missed eating the pizza, mojo potatoes and fried chicken), Andok's Lechon Manok (roasted chicken), Cyma (a greek cuisine restaurant), Jonah's (try their mango fruit shake) etc.

Can't comment much on activities coz we didn't do anything else other than hitting the beach (we stayed only for 3 days, and the weather wasn't good for like, 1.5 days so we decided to reserve the activities on our next trip/return).

Blogs, you should be able to find more through Google. I posted some here as quick reference (I didn't read them at all -- just skimmed through the pix):

Let me know should you need more info. I'll be more than willing to help fill you up with info on my home country. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.