Buying prepaid SIM Card for US.

scenic98

Reaction score
interesting thread. tks.
i will be heading to SF and Colorado in Dec. I suppose the data simm bought in SF can be used in Colorado right?
Looks like AT&T is the way to go.

califonia

Reaction score
Hi Critical,

I am going to USA this Nov-Dec (1 mth).
Can I buy from you the card now and activate upon arrival in the States? (my 1 mth card validity starts then?)

Your SGD60 card allow unlimited free call in US and to SG and BKK? It also comes with unlimited 3G/4G data plan?

Can I use it on either my iphone or S4, including GPS and tethering like hotspot?

It sounds like a very good deal...I guess nothing else i will need with this card..oh, what happen if it don't work when I'm there?

- Usa Tmobile unlimited everything stock in, grab it before its gone again

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/t...nd-wifi-hotspot-mifi-korea-japan-4656245.html

Shiny Things

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can SIM Card be purchased at San Francisco Airport?

No, but you can get them in SF itself. Hop off BART at Powell Street station, and walk down to the corner of 3rd and Market; there's an AT&T store and a T-Mobile store just across the corner from each other. Try the AT&T store first; if they won't hook you up, T-Mo will.

kendoarts

Master Member
Reaction score
No, but you can get them in SF itself. Hop off BART at Powell Street station, and walk down to the corner of 3rd and Market; there's an AT&T store and a T-Mobile store just across the corner from each other. Try the AT&T store first; if they won't hook you up, T-Mo will.

Do you know what kind of plans do they have for prepaid data sim card?

rerear

Reaction score
roughly how much does these stores at the Market Street cost for an around 1 week data plan?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.