Dynasty Travels-- Does anyone recommend this tour agency?

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
Dynasty travels tour cost slightly higher compare to other local agency but their overall services definitely much better. The most common issue on why the tour didn't manage to cover the whole itinerary is because of tour members MIA.

Uchidayukie

Reaction score
It was all good and superb services with lots of patience to explain the itinerary and details before booking. But after making the balance payment, totally "change face". Questions were not answered and the point of contact completely went MIA. Have not even embark on the tour yet, and already feeling frustrated. Just can't wait for that feedback form post trip.

youhsueh

Reaction score
Dynasty Travel is not bad but a little costly.. Free lounge at Changi Airport before departure to destination (note: there is no complimentary lounge on returns and transfers). Dynasty arranges a SG coordinator that follows us throughout the trip as well as a local tour guide (e.g. Japan local tour guide) to guide us along the trip. Anything you are not happy, can feedback to SG coordinator directly and it will be dealt professionally.

Other agencies I've tried is one person - SG coordination cum tour guide (one person everything bao dao liao). I personally think they are not as knowledgeable as local guides (when compared with Dynasty). Also, complaints wise is one way traffic, have to call HQ to feedback.

Problem about Dynasty is feedback via email tends to take forever to response. It took them one week before they can channel the feedback to the right person. Have to call them to chase for a response. Also, Dynasty tour payment is either by cash or NETS (as far as my experience in 2013). They don't accept credit card so you can't earn points, etc. a bit of a turnoff to me.

firstxtimer

Reaction score
Dynasty Travel ain’t bad. If my family were to travel in a big group we will always book with them, though their price is much higher then other travel agency. We book Hokkaido and Seoul trip with them.

yvonne@ideactio

Reaction score
Hi there!

I am from Ideactio, a design & business consultancy, and we are currently doing a research project to understand people’s needs when it comes to travelling.

We are looking for interview participants who have travelled overseas for a vacation in the past 1 year, or are looking to travel in the coming year.

The interview will be conducted at a place and time of your convenience (preferably during work hours), and will last approximately 1 hour. Interviewees will be compensated accordingly with Capitaland Mall vouchers :)

If you’re interested, please fill in this form to help us affirm your eligibility. Please note that only selected participants will be contacted!

ideactio.typeform.com/to/YQyMLE

260Wolskel

Reaction score
Hi, I'm doing a student project on the public's perceptions of the Dynasty Travels tour agency, and am wondering what people think about this tour agency. Does any one have any experience booking through them? Or with any of the other travel agencies for the matter (e.g. Chan brothers, CTC travels etc.) Would appreciate any viewpoint!

Why would a student project targets at a specific company? Set up a new user name to do this?

pclow59

Master Member
Reaction score
I have been with Dynasty Travel to Turkey and S.Africa. Although the price is higher than others, I feel I am getting better service and good meals. For my turkey trip, we been to places not in their ITINERARY, like swimming at İztuzu Beach and have an experience in the mud bath.

yoongf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have travelled many tours with Dynasty and never once hv they delivered below expectations. In fact, every tour was abv expectations.

The higher prices gets u better hotels that ensures you will not bump into those huge china tourgroups.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.