Look out Travel Deals during the DBS Great Online Shopping Festival

DBS Bank

Reaction score
Hi DBS, how do I know if I have successfully registered for this GOSF promotion?

Will I receive a SMS confirmation? subconsciously, I remembered I did register, but cannot find the SMS now

=/

There isn't an SMS confirmation for GOSF. Those who registered successfully should see this screen

sn7HipS.png

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only 1 code will be sent to 1 card, once $200 min spend has been reached. The rebate will be based on what was spent during the GOSF (25-27 Apr), subject to the rebate caps of each tier.

Hi DBS
To clarify, say I spend $200 on day1 & got 10% rebate.
This 10% rebate will also apply to my other subsequent spend on Days 2 & 3 as well on the same card ?

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There isn't an SMS confirmation for GOSF. Those who registered successfully should see this screen

sn7HipS.png

Dear DBS,
I cannot remember whether I saw this screen after I like your FB and registered :s22:
Would you be able to check my eligibility. Thanks!

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spent >$200 spent last night and did not receive SMS as well, used POSB Everyday Card.

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just made another purchase, Harvey Norman online store
no SMS
Is SMS coming from 76060 or DBSBank or some other ?
PM sent.

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DBS
I think it's a fair request to check & revert to customers within the promo period why SMS not received. It shld not wait until after the promo period.
It could be due to some items not being eligible that buyer may have overlooked (eg insurance) - checking early gives time for customers to make up the difference while promo is still valid.
What if check after promo period & customer happened to get 100% rebate ? He could have bought more to fully utilise the rebate.
Or, are we saying that those who check after promo will not get more than 10% rebate ?
Thanks

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.