Looking for ppl to cebu whale shark watching + tumalogs tour together

belgarathc

Reaction score
I was there last month! I am not a good snorkeller but did find it an interesting experience. Tumalog Falls was nicer than I expected. Icy water and the environment was clean and well-taken care of.

easyippt

Reaction score
Hi, my friend and I are looking for more people (2 pax preferred) to go for the whale watching + tumalog falls tour together as it is much cheaper for 4pax and above. We are ok for any day between 7 to 9 July. Pls msg me at 9879 5937 if you're interested!

http://www.oslobwhalesharks.com/oslob-whale-shark-tours-packages

you're going from cebu city? if you guys are DIY should consider staying over near oslob. Can get to visit the whalesharks early in the morning before the crowds come. Public transport from cebu to oslob quite cheap.

kaysee

Reaction score
you're going from cebu city? if you guys are DIY should consider staying over near oslob. Can get to visit the whalesharks early in the morning before the crowds come. Public transport from cebu to oslob quite cheap.

yeah bus from oslob to cebu is really cheap. experience the local life. part of the scenery along the way is beautiful. I went really early. Took a very early ferry from Dumaguette to oslob then took a short bus ride to the whale shark place. Very good experience, i went there 2 years ago, miss PhP already.

easyippt

Reaction score
yeah bus from oslob to cebu is really cheap. experience the local life. part of the scenery along the way is beautiful. I went really early. Took a very early ferry from Dumaguette to oslob then took a short bus ride to the whale shark place. Very good experience, i went there 2 years ago, miss PhP already.

heard the bus frequency a lot better nowadays. can sic your trip itinerary?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.