MBS premier room for sale $300-400

Verbatin

Reaction score
I have weekend MBS Premier Room at Garden view selling for $300-$400 (original cost$500-600++)

Date available are

Friday, 16 Jan 2015,
Saturday 31 Jan 2015,
Friday, 20 Feb 2015 (CNY day 2),
Sunday 22 Feb 2015 (CNY day 4).

16 Jan and 31 Jan selling for $300 and CNY 20 and 22 Feb selling for $400

http://www.marinabaysands.com/accommodations.html

Official check in time is 3 pm but most of the time, room will be available starting from 12.30 pm onwards.

Premier room does not include breakfast. this comes with 4 pass (2 adult, 2 child) to visit the sky garden, Free WIFI and swimming pools. The entry to sky garden and infinity pools are unlimited. if u book directly with the hotel, extra bed cost you extra $100. if you book with me, extra bed is free of charge. extra bed is first come first serve so if meet me at early at 1pm, u will be able to secure the extra bed.

I will Meet you at Hotel Lobby Tower 1 check in counter on the day of stay and I will check you in. You will pay me cash of $300 on the spot after I have check you in

For those who drive - Car park is $6 per entry for hotel guest for 24 hour. For $6 (per entry) park at Convention Hall South Entrance. if you want multiple entry ($12 valet parking), park at hotel tower.
after parking, buy the $6 or $12 ticket from the valet counter just outside tower 1

U should preferably have a credit card (for the purpose of $200 security deposit place with the hotel). this will be refunded upon check out.if no credit card, you need to put up $200 cash as security deposit with the hotel

Interested please contact verbatin1969@yahoo.com.sg

Last edited:

jjcc888

Master Member
Reaction score
Do they still issue passes ?
Nowadays they only go by Room Cards (max 2 per room) for access to the Sky Park
- and it’s a real hassle if there’s more than 2 here - as got to take turns etc

Verbatin

Reaction score
entry to pools and sky park is by hotel card key (2 adult 2 children)
actually they are not that strict on access to sky garden :)
but they are quite strict on access to infinity pools

jjcc888

Master Member
Reaction score
entry to pools and sky park is by hotel card key (2 adult 2 children)
actually they are not that strict on access to sky garden :)
but they are quite strict on access to infinity pools

They were VERY Strict when I had more than 2 pax for the Club Lounge access as I had a 3rd guest enjoying the Club Room benefits/meals (extra top-up payment)
Even a 3rd Guest just to look-see the Sky Park area (NO Swimming at all there) - they DON’T allow !!!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.