Must read : Time Share Scam Awareness! Don't be the next victim!

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

zzzhuo

Reaction score
Is Crown Holiday Exchange Pte Ltd/ Cours Montreux International Pte Ltd a scam

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/t...s-montreux-international-pte-ltd-3991852.html

Please help to cast vote after you read the following.
1) Falsely present company profile claiming 9 years in business and 8 millions annual sales
2) Sell a hotel advantage membership that is disclaimed by mentioned hotel partners.
3) Refused to process refund according to CASE regulation.
4) Crown Holiday Exchange Pte Ltd gives you the contract, Cours Montreux International Pte Ltd gives you the receipt and Car Central Automobile takes your money
5) Above setup rendering SCT assistance useless as first 2 companies that gives you the contracts are hollow shell PTE LTD with no asset .
6) If you go after Jerry Tan Kim Huat trading as Car Central Automobile SCT will tell you the Tribunals have no powers to hear your claim as the contract is not with him unless you are able to prove that all 3 companies are the same(Not sure SCT allows you to list so many respondent)
7) Even you get a money order against Crown Holiday Exchange Pte Ltd they are not paying
8) Crown Holiday Exchange Pte Ltd apply to strike off business registration(Blocked by victims such as me. See below reply from ACRA) amid claims and delay order enforcement while packing up their physical business leaving an outsourced secretarial service thus getting away with the WSS.

In view of your objection, we will not proceed to strike the name of the company off the register.

However, please be informed that we will be reviewing this company for striking off again next year. Please note that if you do not do anything to recover your debt from the company within this one year period, ACRA will proceed to strike the name of the company off the register even if you have any objection to the striking off. This is unless you can provide very good reasons as to why the striking off should be deferred for another year.

crntbs

Reaction score
To those ppl receiving phone calls from ppl claiming to "help" you,

just ask yourself one qns. "How did they get your number?"

I believe these companies shared phone no and info because once you fall for it, its very likely that you'll fall for the same trick again and again.

My friend actually was stupid enuff to believe it when they claim it was gov who released her info to them because the original time share company is going to be liquified. We've checked and verified with CASE, gov would never do that because they do not have such info in the first place and it is against the law to do that.

WeiHan

Master Member
Reaction score
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/t...s-montreux-international-pte-ltd-3991852.html

Please help to cast vote after you read the following.
1) Falsely present company profile claiming 9 years in business and 8 millions annual sales
2) Sell a hotel advantage membership that is disclaimed by mentioned hotel partners.
3) Refused to process refund according to CASE regulation.
4) Crown Holiday Exchange Pte Ltd gives you the contract, Cours Montreux International Pte Ltd gives you the receipt and Car Central Automobile takes your money
5) Above setup rendering SCT assistance useless as first 2 companies that gives you the contracts are hollow shell PTE LTD with no asset .
6) If you go after Jerry Tan Kim Huat trading as Car Central Automobile SCT will tell you the Tribunals have no powers to hear your claim as the contract is not with him unless you are able to prove that all 3 companies are the same(Not sure SCT allows you to list so many respondent)
7) Even you get a money order against Crown Holiday Exchange Pte Ltd they are not paying
8) Crown Holiday Exchange Pte Ltd apply to strike off business registration(Blocked by victims such as me. See below reply from ACRA) amid claims and delay order enforcement while packing up their physical business leaving an outsourced secretarial service thus getting away with the WSS.

In view of your objection, we will not proceed to strike the name of the company off the register.

However, please be informed that we will be reviewing this company for striking off again next year. Please note that if you do not do anything to recover your debt from the company within this one year period, ACRA will proceed to strike the name of the company off the register even if you have any objection to the striking off. This is unless you can provide very good reasons as to why the striking off should be deferred for another year.

Can we say that currently, there are criminal offences filed at CAD against the two companies and ACRA should not struck it off?

zzzhuo

Reaction score
Victim of Crown Holiday Exchange Pte Ltd/ Cours Montreux International Pte Ltd

Can we say that currently, there are criminal offences filed at CAD against the two companies and ACRA should not struck it off?

ACRA will only act upon request. We are only able to block the strike off till end of this year. Next year we have to file another request but subject to approval. For this case the so-called SPF ground unit has totally washed off their hand claiming it is out of their jurisdiction while the CAD is only replying that they are forever "assessing". Currently I am not able to get much victim feedback. Hope you all can contribute some info in our fight against this injustice by feeding back in the below link.

Lancehart

Reaction score
Just learnt that Grand Season International used to be Emperor Resort International.
If they called, you know who they are. Or at least they used to be.

zzzhuo

Reaction score
CROWN HOLIDAY EXCHANGE PTE. LTD. bizFILE Record

I have bizFILE record of CROWN HOLIDAY EXCHANGE PTE. LTD. Registration No. : 200401773M with the following status

Status Date : : 04/07/2012

If you actually bought anything from them around this period I think this is good evident that they never intend to honour their contract and you can file them for scam/fraud. If you need it PM me you email and I will gladly share it with you and hope it can be of help. I can also provide my request to ACRA to block their strike off if you need further reference. Please keep these info confidential and only present to authority, bank or legal aid if necessary. Thank you.

Lancehart

Reaction score
U got your timeshare from them?
How u resolve your case?

Well, not yet. This year July they send letter stating that they will engage credit company to collect remaining debt. So far no news. I have engaed help from AX holdings. Hope they honor their word.

Yang Xi Xi

Reaction score
friend or relative of cheater

Hi,

have info about a friend or relative of one of the scammers

facebook.com/kayjumnung

check it out.

Yang Xi Xi

Reaction score
scammer herself

facebook.com/MminminnAng/info

Please help to spread to your friends and other sources.

Do not believe in what she says......

ckleecs

Reaction score
Anyone of you received a call from a company call
Khoo & Krishnan Associates at United House, 20 Kramat Lane. They claim that they could help to terminate the membership and could be get back your money but you need to pay the penalty fee to the Emperor club(the developer), then they will arrange appointment for you with the lawyer to sign some contract and termination letter.

The whole process will take about 7 -9 months for emperor holding to process and refund the money by trusty to your bank account.
When the money is in your bank account with bank guarantee but cannot use yet until they arrange you to go to the court to surrender all the document and the court will assign a letter to the bank to ask them release the money to you. Once you received the money you will need to pay the company about 8 - 15% of the amount your base on the amount you received and this amount is in the contract.

Do not know how true this company can help on our membership termination.

1_2_complaint

Reaction score
Anyone of you received a call from a company call
Khoo & Krishnan Associates at United House, 20 Kramat Lane. They claim that they could help to terminate the membership and could be get back your money but you need to pay the penalty fee to the Emperor club(the developer), then they will arrange appointment for you with the lawyer to sign some contract and termination letter.

The whole process will take about 7 -9 months for emperor holding to process and refund the money by trusty to your bank account.
When the money is in your bank account with bank guarantee but cannot use yet until they arrange you to go to the court to surrender all the document and the court will assign a letter to the bank to ask them release the money to you. Once you received the money you will need to pay the company about 8 - 15% of the amount your base on the amount you received and this amount is in the contract.

Do not know how true this company can help on our membership termination.
Have u pay the company yet?
They work like fine harvest

ckleecs

Reaction score
No, i dint sign any thing yet cause the termination fee is a big sum as well more than 10k. I just curious some wording they say is true or not Because they told me that when we sign the contract there have two contract one with emperor holding and the other one is with ERI, where the contract with ERI is not agreeable or accepted by the Emperor holding. This make me feel very strange, since the ERI is appointed or authorized to sell the membership how come the contract with ERI is not recognised by the Emperor holding?

ckleecs

Reaction score
No i was signed with the Emperor resorts international (ERI).
The second time was signed an update contract with them as well where to waive the payment of the annual maintenance fee to them and they will cease the pay back of the $500 yearly to me.
As this two contract i signed with ERI. will it be not recognised by the Emperor holding?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.