Private Guide and Driver Service in Batam

Private_Guide_Batam

Reaction score
Hello!

If you're planning to visit Batam for holiday or another occasions like work etc, I'm willing to provide my service in transportation and guidance for places.

You want to visit Batam for holiday but you don't wan't to stick with the tour package itinerary? You want to enjoy Batam like a local? You want a local guide/driver who can converse in English? You don't want to be bothered by the transportation? Then my service is the answer.

My services are as follows:
1. Airport / Ferry Terminal / Hotel pick-up service
2. Flexible private tour (shopping, sightseeing, etc)
3. Private driver, with a comfortable and clean Car, the air con is also good (max 7 passenger seats)

My services are preferred for:
1. Solo traveler
2. Family
3. Group

Note(s):

1.Maximum person I can handle each day: 7 adults (for 7 passenger seats car)
2. Cost is very competitive and reasonable, based on a full day .(not person)
4. If you just need Airport / Ferry Terminal / Hotel pick-up service (without any other service) feel free to discuss it with me.
5. If you’re a non-Singaporean, want to visit Singapore from Batam and need a guide, don’t hesitate to contact me.

For more information about cost, etc, feel free to contact me:

E-Mail : Private.Guide.Batam@gmail.com
Phone : +62 812.750.23458

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.