Royal Caribbean - Mariner of the Seas

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I checked in some coke and green tea. Luggage was held at the security and was asked to go down to deck 2.

Gotta open up to let security see that it is not alcoholic. I used TSA locks as per instructed. Why can't they just open and check then send my luggage up straight?

Delayed till 8pm then got my luggage plus carry up myself

must be an agonizing experience for you..Prefer to hand carry those 'contestable' items so that the security can decide immediately whether the item is permissible

dc7176

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I checked in some coke and green tea. Luggage was held at the security and was asked to go down to deck 2.

Gotta open up to let security see that it is not alcoholic. I used TSA locks as per instructed. Why can't they just open and check then send my luggage up straight?

Delayed till 8pm then got my luggage plus carry up myself
only in US, border agent can open n inspect without the presence of the owner.

cruise security are not custom or border officers so they must open n check in the presence of the owner.

Sent from BOT using GAGT

zacattack

Reaction score
Type of power adapter

Hi guys... Probably asked countless times here before. Just that i can't seem to find the post.

What kind of travel adapter should we bring onto the ship ah?

And can use extension cord anot?

Thanks fam!:s12:

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just booked the Quantum 7N cruise to Laem Chaebang and Phu My next Jan. Anyone know of private transport available for transport from Phu My to HCMC for 10 pax?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.