Visa issues in Australia. NEED HELP

chuabenson

Reaction score
Hi! My friends and I are going Australia from 12 march to 17 march. I just want to check if I need to purchase VISA for the trip. And where do I do it? We're going there for holiday! Thank you so much!

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi! My friends and I are going Australia from 12 march to 17 march. I just want to check if I need to purchase VISA for the trip. And where do I do it? We're going there for holiday! Thank you so much!

Google.

https://www.eta.immi.gov.au/ETAS3/etas

There's someone in the forums who can assist to apply, for a fee. Do a search in the appropriate/relevant sub-forum.

purplewave

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
get an eta online. some travel agent does for cheaper rates then AU$20 official site

XiaoZen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
get an eta online. some travel agent does for cheaper rates then AU$20 official site
hardwarezone Ms Kang FTW...

if you don't bother to search for her at the correct sub forum, you probably don't deserve her service.

mrspiggy

Master Member
Reaction score
Can apply online on your own. You will receive the visa via email in less than 30 minutes after submitting.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.