HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

AirAsia and Jetstar 20% Discount from published rate on any routes!!!

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-05-2017, 02:23 PM   #16

bump bump bump
weqs99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2017, 05:09 PM   #17
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi, i want to check on the price of sin bkk 1 way on tiger on 31st May in TR 2108 no luggage or what so ever.

what's the final price?
[CENTER][SIZE=4] [COLOR=Red]Selling[/COLOR][/SIZE][LIST][*][SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue][URL="http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2925314"]Selling Brand New Nokia
[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LIST][LIST][*][SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue][URL="http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2948470"]Selling Brand New Sony Ericsson[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LIST][LIST][*][SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue][URL="http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2948481"]Selling Brand New Samsung
[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][*][SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue][URL="http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?p=56771337"]Selling Brand New BlackBerry[/URL][URL="http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2948481"]
[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LIST][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Mobile_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 05:20 PM   #18

hi, i want to check on the price of sin bkk 1 way on tiger on 31st May in TR 2108 no luggage or what so ever.

what's the final price?
pls sorry for slow response on HWZ. please do contact me via whatsapp for faster response. thanks!
Old 16-06-2017, 05:24 PM   #19
Arch-Supremacy Member

Set bookmark on this possible lobang.
weqs99 likes this.
Old 19-06-2017, 05:44 PM   #20

Set bookmark on this possible lobang.
thanks!! bump bump
Old 21-06-2017, 10:34 PM   #21

Please beware of weqs99.
My flight got cancelled by him and I no longer can find my reference number in Tigerair.

Please don't buy from him and check your ref number.

Last edited by yeokheelin; 21-06-2017 at 11:20 PM..
yeokheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2017, 02:44 PM   #22

Please beware of weqs99.
My flight got cancelled by him and I no longer can find my reference number in Tigerair.

Please don't buy from him and check your ref number.
Hello...

Thank you for your feedback. Please chat me on whatsapp, and also send me your details.
I did not received any message from any of my buyer regarding this on Whatsapp.
If there is problem, i will be responsible, so dont worry.
There was cancelled flight one time 2 weeks ago of jetstar flight, not tiger. I did already ask him to buy new tickets on the airport, and I bear the additional cost.
And even most of the time, I let my buyer order, and fly first then pay later in some cases they doubt. Sometimes they pay in front too.

Can I have your details and name so I can check. Please dont hesitate to contact me on whatsapp, I will fully responsible about it.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Old 06-07-2017, 09:18 AM   #23

bumppppp bump bump
Old 07-07-2017, 10:17 PM   #24

Ok just to share my review.
As of today I have already bought at least 14 return tickets under at least 6 booking numbers.

Confirmed legit and flown all of the bookings, total hours flown probably >36hours already.
Remaining upcoming ones, this few days, to Penang.

Very recommended, considerably very good deal since most of the time it is well planned ahead, and you save up to 20%!

Responsive to queries. (not immediate, but fair enuf)
The booking mau vary may from ~18hrs to few days, depending on when you made the query, longer days when weekends or public holidays.

Just to take note, ensure your information and request is clear since no ammendment is possible from his end. You can do add ons once booking is done like luggage, seat, meals, or even ammendment but at your own expenses.

You will have the booking number and advisable do check in at the kiosk or counter only since most of the time, the itinerary/ boarding pass would be sent to his email.
weqs99 likes this.
jourlau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 01:55 PM   #25
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bought a return ticket to Melbourne from him, received the booking ID from him already but haven't flown as flight is scheduled for next month. Hopefully all goes well then, will update again after my trip
weqs99 likes this.
BlurKillerEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 09:42 AM   #26

Ok just to share my review.
As of today I have already bought at least 14 return tickets under at least 6 booking numbers.

Confirmed legit and flown all of the bookings, total hours flown probably >36hours already.
Remaining upcoming ones, this few days, to Penang.

Very recommended, considerably very good deal since most of the time it is well planned ahead, and you save up to 20%!

Responsive to queries. (not immediate, but fair enuf)
The booking mau vary may from ~18hrs to few days, depending on when you made the query, longer days when weekends or public holidays.

Just to take note, ensure your information and request is clear since no ammendment is possible from his end. You can do add ons once booking is done like luggage, seat, meals, or even ammendment but at your own expenses.

You will have the booking number and advisable do check in at the kiosk or counter only since most of the time, the itinerary/ boarding pass would be sent to his email.
Thank you very much!
Old 11-07-2017, 09:43 AM   #27

Bought a return ticket to Melbourne from him, received the booking ID from him already but haven't flown as flight is scheduled for next month. Hopefully all goes well then, will update again after my trip

Thank you! have a nice trip!!
Old 13-07-2017, 11:05 AM   #28

Hello...

Thank you for your feedback. Please chat me on whatsapp, and also send me your details.
I did not received any message from any of my buyer regarding this on Whatsapp.
If there is problem, i will be responsible, so dont worry.
There was cancelled flight one time 2 weeks ago of jetstar flight, not tiger. I did already ask him to buy new tickets on the airport, and I bear the additional cost.
And even most of the time, I let my buyer order, and fly first then pay later in some cases they doubt. Sometimes they pay in front too.

Can I have your details and name so I can check. Please dont hesitate to contact me on whatsapp, I will fully responsible about it.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Hi weqs99

Sorry about the misunderstanding. My flight was actually cancelled by Jetstar and not weqs99. Once again, thank you very much for your help.
weqs99 likes this.
yeokheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 03:47 PM   #29

I got return tickets to HCMC and everything went well. Tickets were lower in price and easy to deal
weqs99 likes this.
doran_lum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2017, 02:09 PM   #30

Hi weqs99

Sorry about the misunderstanding. My flight was actually cancelled by Jetstar and not weqs99. Once again, thank you very much for your help.
Thanks !! have a nice day
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.