HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Cheap Flight Alerts Service : We are Flight Finders/ Hackers! Departures from Sg, KL & INDO

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-10-2017, 03:32 PM   #1

Cheap Flight Alerts Service : We are Flight Finders/ Hackers! Departures from Sg, KL & INDO

Intro:

Hi! We are Air Classified SG. We provide newsletter services of sending cheap flight alerts into your inbox whenever we scour the web!

We are travel lovers who enjoy finding the best flight deals out there for our subscribers. We are neither a travel agency nor a search engine – we are an email subscription service that alerts people every time ridiculous flight deals pop up.

A bit more about me:
I once worked at a job that does frequent international flights to SEA countries. Over the past few years, I've visited over 20 different countries by finding cheap flight deals and mistake fares on international long-haul round-trip flights.

They are similar web services in the US or UK done by scottcheapflights, but we noticed they are mainly focusing on US or UK and not so for SEA. So we have started this to focus for departures in Singapore, KL or Indonesia for now!

The list has now grown exponentially since!

Few of the recent flight deals we have done (full-serviced, nonstop round-trips):
*Singapore to Dubai - SGD 520
*Singapore to Reykjavik - SGD 663
*Singapore to NZ - SGD 600
*Singapore to Darwin, Aus - SGD 311
*Singapore to Finland - SGD 565

No we are not talking about cheap deals/promos from malaysiaair (I don't even dare recommend myself)

And many many more, feel free to ask absolutely anything!

Some common FAQs:

How does Air Classified work?

Our team of Flight Hackers scour the web on a daily basis (yes, all day every day in fact!) for the best flight deals online. When we come across a flight deal worthy of being sent to our subscribers, we send them straight to your inbox. It’s as easy as that!

Is Air Classified free to join?
Yep, it’s free! We have free memberships and also premium memberships at just $2.00 per month for our hardwork and people who find great value in our services!

How many flight alerts can I expect to receive?

This really depends on how many great deals we come across, as we only like sending the very best. On average however, Premium Subscribers can expect between 2-3 flight alerts.

We only send out exceptionally good deals, rather than to meet a certain quota. Our core focus is always on quality rather than quantity.

Are these last minute deals?
We scout around 2-3 months ahead of the calender, so all of us can prepare (and tell your bosses beforehand) for the trip!

Are you going to spam my email?
We are not subscription services that spam you to buy a flight every time the price drops $20 because they get a commission. We don’t receive any commission, so our only interest is helping people find steals.

No, we never sell personal information and maintain a strict policy on this.

Feel free to PM me for our website link for more info!

Cheers

Last edited by Air_Classified_SG; 01-11-2017 at 03:27 PM..
Air_Classified_SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:10 PM   #2

Can't PM yet but please let me know your site!
danny777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:24 PM   #3

Realized this limitation too!

Feel free to just google airclassified singapore

Thanks for the interest! Spread the word if you manage to book through these great deals!
Old 02-11-2017, 05:12 PM   #4

bump!10char
Old 06-11-2017, 07:03 PM   #5

bump!10char
Old 07-11-2017, 04:32 PM   #6

For those who were waiting for a monthly plan, we have acceded to your request!
Old 09-11-2017, 10:50 AM   #7

PM me your website link!
miyaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.