DEALER WTS: ONEXOX MALAYSIA SIM CARDS

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so after i finish the 3GB what happens?

Just subscribe another Season Pass lor!;)

Better yet, get a Happy Hour Season Pass, normally being offered on Thursdays... sometimes festive days.

OneXOX doesn't utilize pay-per-use data so you'll have to either subscribe to a mobile internet package, or a (Happy Hour) Season Pass and "withdraw" from there.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does this ONEXOX MALAYSIA SIM CARDS work?

There are only 7 pages here - have you scrolled through the past posts?

It'll be easier to explain to you if you've more specific questions, otherwise I'd say now that you just buy the card, make sure there's enough credit balance, and then start using it... much like any other prepaid cards...?

But if you want more information (and also savings) but don't feel like going through the past posts here nor the recent posts from the Malaysian Prepaid Cards forum... I guess you may have to wait until someone comes in to type everything all over for you.

I got to go, so can't do that for you now. :)

ONEXOX DEALER

Reaction score

STARTING 23th MAY 2017.
NEW DATA HAS BEEN INTRODUCED... FAT DATA PLAN for MORE DATA at CHEAPER PRICE.

NEW SIGN UP will GET Choices of 5GB + 5GB FREE or 10GB + 10GB FREE
Valid Offer till 31st AUGUST 2017

Malaysia PREPAID/POSTPAID SIM Card.
KNOWN AS ONEXOX
Different from PARENT COMPANY OF XOX BHD - OLD PLAN

For who??
Frequent JB/Malaysia Travellers
SG Residents/Users
Malaysian Mobile Users

SUPER SAVER ON HIGH DATA ROAMING/CALLING CHARGES.

SWITCH OR GET A NEW MALAYSIA MOBILE SIM.

HASSLE FREE/ NO QUEUEING/EASY SIGN UP AND INSTANT ACTIVATION

1. EXPIRED/VALIDITY UP 28 MONTHS (2 YEARS 4 MONTHS) Unlike Other Telcos (MAXIS, DIGI, HOTLINK, CELCOM, UMOBILE) Only for 2 or 3 Months.

2. Can RETAIN OLD NUMBER (Other Telcos) or SIGN UP NEW NUMBERS.

3. Call less 10sec ONLY 5 cents to all Malaysia Telcos (Including voicemail).

4. Call less than 30sec to SG Fixed/Mobile (9 cents/13 cents)

5. Install VOOPEE APPS to get FREE CALL OVERSEA/SG while in Malaysia OR VOOPEE TO VOOPEE USERS.

6. Call at 6 cents/30 sec for SELECTED 10 NOS Family & Friends of ALL MALAYSIA TELCOS.

7. 4G SPEED LTE INTERNET PLAN/NO Pay per use charges.

8. Public listed in Bursa Malaysia and Compliance to Syariah`s Regulation.

9. ADD 10 Names Family&Friends to same and other telcos numbers. Enjoy lowest calling rates

10. 30s block charges instead of per minute or 2min charges

11. Number to remembers
12273 - Customer Service

Dial *150# To check balance/Topup/Purchase internet/share credit/etc ( Free when dialing in SG)

Dial *132# For quick summary of balance (Free when dialing in SG)

SMS 22111 - To check balance/Expiry date/Free SMS/ Data Plan Usage (DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO THIS IN SG, will be charge as Roaming sms charges RM2.50)

Price : DEPEND ON PACKAGES (Including of Top Up)
CALL/WHATSAPP FOR MORE DETAIL & ENQUIRES

8155 8133 (SG)
0112 0 7272 00 (MY)

Last edited:

ONEXOX DEALER

Reaction score

STARTING 23th MAY 2017.
NEW DATA HAS BEEN INTRODUCED... FAT DATA PLAN for MORE DATA at CHEAPER PRICE.

NEW SIGN UP will GET Choices of 5GB + 5GB FREE or 10GB + 10GB FREE
Valid Offer till 31st AUGUST 2017

Malaysia PREPAID/POSTPAID SIM Card.
KNOWN AS ONEXOX
Different from PARENT COMPANY OF XOX BHD - OLD PLAN

For who??
Frequent JB/Malaysia Travellers
SG Residents/Users
Malaysian Mobile Users

SUPER SAVER ON HIGH DATA ROAMING/CALLING CHARGES.

SWITCH OR GET A NEW MALAYSIA MOBILE SIM.

HASSLE FREE/ NO QUEUEING/EASY SIGN UP AND INSTANT ACTIVATION

1. EXPIRED/VALIDITY UP 28 MONTHS (2 YEARS 4 MONTHS) Unlike Other Telcos (MAXIS, DIGI, HOTLINK, CELCOM, UMOBILE) Only for 2 or 3 Months.

2. Can RETAIN OLD NUMBER (Other Telcos) or SIGN UP NEW NUMBERS.

3. Call less 10sec ONLY 5 cents to all Malaysia Telcos (Including voicemail).

4. Call less than 30sec to SG Fixed/Mobile (9 cents/13 cents)

5. Install VOOPEE APPS to get FREE CALL OVERSEA/SG while in Malaysia OR VOOPEE TO VOOPEE USERS.

6. Call at 6 cents/30 sec for SELECTED 10 NOS Family & Friends of ALL MALAYSIA TELCOS.

7. 4G SPEED LTE INTERNET PLAN/NO Pay per use charges.

8. Public listed in Bursa Malaysia and Compliance to Syariah`s Regulation.

9. ADD 10 Names Family&Friends to same and other telcos numbers. Enjoy lowest calling rates

10. 30s block charges instead of per minute or 2min charges

11. Number to remembers
12273 - Customer Service

Dial *150# To check balance/Topup/Purchase internet/share credit/etc ( Free when dialing in SG)

Dial *132# For quick summary of balance (Free when dialing in SG)

SMS 22111 - To check balance/Expiry date/Free SMS/ Data Plan Usage (DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO THIS IN SG, will be charge as Roaming sms charges RM2.50)

Price : DEPEND ON PACKAGES (Including of Top Up)
CALL/WHATSAPP FOR MORE DETAIL & ENQUIRES

8155 8133 (SG)
0112 0 7272 00 (MY)

hwsstx

Reaction score
Better yet, get a Happy Hour Season Pass, normally being offered on Thursdays... sometimes festive days.

OneXOX doesn't utilize pay-per-use data so you'll have to either subscribe to a mobile internet package, or a (Happy Hour) Season Pass and "withdraw" from there.

When I'm in SG my dual slots will be occupied by SG SIM & microSD. In this situation will I be alerted of special offers eg Season Pass? If not how would I find out if there's a special offer.

Thanks.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do this come in nano simcard size for iphone?
I don't think OneXOX SIM pack comes with 3-in-1 SIM, so seller will cut the SIM card to your required size, that is Nano.

I'd mine cut to Nano SIM by him too. :)

Is this still an active seller? noticed last post by him some months back.
As seller has posted, please contact him via the numbers he's provided. He's not very active in HWZ, as was introduced here by members who "found" him (he's the first dealer who brought OneXOX to us here in SG).

When I'm in SG my dual slots will be occupied by SG SIM & microSD. In this situation will I be alerted of special offers eg Season Pass? If not how would I find out if there's a special offer.

Thanks.
As I use dual (dedicated) SIM slot phones, I've not tried to check if there're other platforms like email. Not been checking their website/s either, but recall that someone did mention in the MY prepaid card thread of updates before.

Meanwhile... maybe I can try to update the thread as often as I can.

(Oh, I've the MyXOX app installed in a different phone from where I keep my OneXOX card, and have no problem logging in each time. There's a Season Pass option you can tap to view any offer. ;) )

Reaction score
seems interesting. help me identify the use of this sim if i don't frequent malaysia.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need to do any setup in mobile wifi ? the top up value can be easily done online right?

put card in phone
draw from season pass
put card back wifi router
all heads down browsing for whole holiday

soli brokoen england :s13:

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
seller still alive a not :)

the card can last 28mth = 2yr plus? after tht need to topup isit?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seller still alive a not :)

the card can last 28mth = 2yr plus? after tht need to topup isit?

Some people will ask if you've eyes to read or not. He's already listed info right from his first post, and given contact numbers for any queries. Have you even tried calling him? :)

Initial validity of the card can hit 28 months when certain things are done, like a top-up of certain amount. With OneXOX, each time you top up after that, each RM will extend the validity further (1 day more for every RM1, so RM30 will extend the validity by another 30 days, so you get 28 months + 30 days). There's an option to "buy extended validity" too, can't remember exact price... maybe like RM25 or RM28 for a year.

Try contacting him for more accurate/updated information. Many of us here have met him as he's the one who initially brought OneXOX to us here in SG, and he did the proper registration for us too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.