HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Highly Recommended : Designer Homestay in Johor that i spend my Good Friday weekend .

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-04-2017, 03:34 PM   #1

Highly Recommended : Designer Homestay in Johor that i spend my Good Friday weekend .

This is an amazing house perfect for a weekend getaway especially if you have a big group. Neighbourhood is quiet and there is security as well. Very near AEON shopping mall and many seafood places and only 10 mins from the customs. Exceeded my expectations in all areas. Beautiful house, responsive and helpful owner and also it's as good as the photos showed.Eunice was very helpful and sent details of the house prior to checking in and was also understanding and considerate for letting us check out a bit later. The house is beautifully done up, stylish( I think it is 'Eunice Style') and is very clean! overall it was a very good experience in Casa. EV,Will stay again .

copy from their airbnb page (Designer Home JB SENTRAL /CUSTOM) :

BUILD Up AREA: 3663 sq ft
UNIT SIZE : 24' x 140'

This is a home designed by Eunice thriving to bring you a modern and simple lifestyle of living. All canvas painting are hand painted by Eunice plus a few more personal touches in some furnitures and wall to ensure a comfortable, unique and lovely experiences for our guests.We hope everyone can treat the house with care and love.

There are four Rooms in the house: Casa B, Casa L, Casa U and Casa E
BLUE is the color of sky and sea.
This is a color that seeks peace and tranquility above everything else, promoting both physical and mental relaxation. It reduces stress, creating a sense of calmness, relaxation and order - freedom. One of the most important house rule: please enjoy and relax.
All rooms with private ensuite bathroom.

We would love to see how you think and appreciate your time to share us your thoughts and feedback here.

This is a designer double storey terrance house located right 5 minutes drive from Johor-Singapore custom. 10 minutes drives to JB Town ( city square,JBCC ,KSL, Holiday Plaza)
5 minutes to Sentosa ,Permas jaya and Pelangi area.

The Space

This is a brand new designer home with strategic location,which aims to provide you a space for family during holidays which can accommodate up to 20 people. It can also be your home away from home while you are on your business trip. Or an exquisite spacious house for your friends gathering during festive season! Private parking is available .

Guest Access

All rooms are attached to their own private bathroom which assured your privacy and make you feel like home!

The Neighbourhood

This is a security guarded community with low density of residential houses. You get to enjoy the private lake area which is best for BBQ, jogging, playground for kids, all within the security boundary.

we provide:
-shuttle service
-buffet service for all events
-wedding / hens night decoration
-birthday party decoration
-full moon party decoration
-events and functions decoration
-company retreat planing
- team building planing

UBER and Grabs are very active in our area.

whatapps/sms/call :

+601111550711 EUNICE

Last edited by xuangui; 18-04-2017 at 03:43 PM.. Reason: putting images
xuangui is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.