Offer for TRA and HSR tickets purchases

sccy25

Reaction score
Hi Calkel20,

Will like to inquiry in regards to TRA and HSR tickets purchase. Please PM me. Thanks.

doveelady

Reaction score
hi i am too arriving on 27th Feb at 11.50am by budget airline. i will like to go to taichung, 2 pax. Which is the best timing to book? i worry about flight delays after the few delays that appeared on the news.. Is there open tickets for HSR anybody know?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi i am too arriving on 27th Feb at 11.50am by budget airline. i will like to go to taichung, 2 pax. Which is the best timing to book? i worry about flight delays after the few delays that appeared on the news.. Is there open tickets for HSR anybody know?

Yes there is.
I will pm u later.

sccy25

Reaction score
Thank you so much Calkel! 1st time using his service to purchase TRA & HSR tickets. His responses are prompt and helpful. He provides information and Taiwan trip tips. Have an enjoyable and fuss free Taiwan trip with my 2 boys :)

TLCTLC88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you Calkel20 for your help.

I approached him to purchase HSR tickets and he alerted me of a promotion which was buy 1 get 1 free! Also helped me to booked TRA tickets. A really nice guy!

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you Calkel20 for your help.

I approached him to purchase HSR tickets and he alerted me of a promotion which was buy 1 get 1 free! Also helped me to booked TRA tickets. A really nice guy!
Thank you!
Hear from you again!

wksim91

Reaction score
Hi Calkel20. I'm looking for 2x return train tickets for Taipei<->Hualien on 24th Feb. Preferably reaching Hualien by around 8am and leaving Hualien at 5 or 6pm onwards. Hope you can advise, thanks in advance!

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Calkel20. I'm looking for 2x return train tickets for Taipei<->Hualien on 24th Feb. Preferably reaching Hualien by around 8am and leaving Hualien at 5 or 6pm onwards. Hope you can advise, thanks in advance!

Check your pm.
Thank you!

ctstalin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought my TRA tickets from ts. Provided tips and answered my non train tickets related questions as well. Highly recommended :D

spectralblade

Reaction score
Hi calkel20,

I'm interested to get 1 adult HSR ticket for

Date: 24 Oct 2019
Time: ?
Destination: Taoyuan HSR Station to Taichung
ETA @ Taoyuan Airport: 11:50

Date: 26 Oct 2019
Time: 12:00
Destination: Taichung to Taipei Main Station

For the ticket to Taichung, can advise what is the best/safe timing to get? Is it too early to ask now?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi calkel20,
I'm interested to get 1 adult HSR ticket for
Date: 24 Oct 2019
Time: ?
Destination: Taoyuan HSR Station to Taichung
ETA @ Taoyuan Airport: 11:50
Date: 26 Oct 2019
Time: 12:00
Destination: Taichung to Taipei Main Station

For the ticket to Taichung, can advise what is the best/safe timing to get? Is it too early to ask now?
Too early.
So i will update u again.
:)

Hamwichh

Reaction score
Hello! Around when should I check back for October tickets? First time to Taiwan for me and planning around 26th October onwards. Thanks!

Yaroopig

Reaction score
hi calkel20

read from another thread, u are able to open open THR tickets ? i need 4 with seats from taoyuan to taichung in dec. when is the earliest i can book ? thank you.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi calkel20

read from another thread, u are able to open open THR tickets ? i need 4 with seats from taoyuan to taichung in dec. when is the earliest i can book ? thank you.

Keep u posted.
Open tickets may not be the best option.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.