WTS MBS PRESIDENTIAL SUITE STAY

missyM

Reaction score
ello guys i have a 2 nights stay at the presidential suite to sell away :)

dates are 19-21 Dec (FIXED) cannot change. it's a weekend stay fri-sun

features
509 square-metre suite
Master bedroom with King bed, His and Hers bathrooms and furnished balcony
Second bedroom with double bed
Bathrooms with jacuzzi bathtub, rain shower and double sinks
Walk-in closets in all 3 bedrooms
Pillow menu
Frette luxury linens
Baby grand piano
Two living rooms (one with dining area, dry bar and pantry, including fridge and microwave oven)
Powder room with adjoining salon
Exercise room with massage area
Media room
Study

total bedrooms are 3 bedrooms. can easily fit 8 people inside. located on the upper floors of the hotel with garden and city view (the suite occupies the whole thing). there's 4 bathrooms, a GYM, 2 living rooms with a complete kitchenette, your own business centre, a KARAOKE room (omg), massage room, jacuzzi tubs with steam room and SAUNA.

pls google for the virtual tour as i cant post links here.

perfect for early christmas parties with your families or colleagues :s12:

rack rate is about $10,000 a night :eek:

im selling at $1200 a night, $2300 for 2 nights NETT with breakfast and banyan tree fitness club entry.

no lowballers plssssss

i accept payment with vouchers from NTUC, takashimaya or capitamall vouchers. BE REASONABLE.
trades with other hotels vouchers/stays of similar value also accepted eg. W hotel suites, capella villas, other hotels presidential suites.

my email : tehoping109@gmail.com

cheers!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.