=여자친구/KP= wEe'S fHd/qHD 60FPS aDoBe pRoDuCtIoNs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure why whenever I see loona and blockberry creative.. moi get sibei turn off. Will not support this grp at all.. comeback editing don't even need to say..

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol @apinkeWI.. the part where they expressed disappointment with one another is :s13:

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure why whenever I see loona and blockberry creative.. moi get sibei turn off. Will not support this grp at all.. comeback editing don't even need to say..

too many new groups.... cannot catch up.

recently then i know dreamcatcher = minx. like wth they need to redebut. :s22:

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol @apinkeWI.. the part where they expressed disappointment with one another is :s13:

Instead of having major disagreements, they are just jealous for each other's attention lol. Except Namjoo who bth getting slapped by Chorong's hair. :s13:

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[INFO - TBC] Naeun will be on RM again. But like a 'mass guest participation' kind of episode. Apparently it's some 'family' special and Yang Se Chan invited her.

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
July 26th- gfriend weekly ido with mamamoo :s12:

Will be rdy for it unless I dio summoned to elsewhere again :s13:

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
APink in all PINK today again!
Hope to see #FIVE5thWin :s12:

DEhlDC0XoAAWu3u

DEhlDCvW0AId5qh

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Confirmed!

(NEWS) #Naeun will appear on SBS Running Man 7th Anniversary Special Ep, will broadcast on 23rd & 30th of July.

She was so happy and bright the previous ep, seems like she enjoyed herself a lot on RM. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.