Reaction score
SINBAE~

e_aehUd018svcgqeufegl5wlt_ov22en.jpg
e_7ehUd018svcy82c078czxl9_86ngzj.jpg

gamma7sg

Master Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow ish pocket gal...
Think this comeback also diffcult to collect trophy, gg coming back one week after gfriend...

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
so hardcore :s22:
Hello Buddies, if you have time please share and make your friends/family watch the MV. Make an acc on apps where you can post pictures, and post GFRIEND pics and do hashtags like #food #tv #play #music or whatever you want. Make sure to hashtag #Lovewhisper in Twitter if you have it. > > > THINGS NOT TO DO < < < >!DO NOT RESPOND TO HATE COMMENTS!< >!DO NOT USE INCOGNITO WINDOW IT WILL MAKE YT FREEZE!< >!DO NOT REPLAY OR REFESH THE PAGE!< >!DO NOT STOP STREAMING EVEN IF THE VIEWERS FROZE!< > > > THINGS TO DO < < < >!Stream in 720p or above!< >!Like, comment and share!< >!Clear your history every after watching the MV 9/10 times!< >!Watch the entire MV, DO NOT SKIP THE ADDS!< >!Make sure not to use the same account on every device!< >!Make sure the volume is on 50% or more!< >!STREAM IN THEIR OFFICIAL CHANNEL!< PLAYLIST Recommend to do it like this Love whisper teaser Navillera MV Love whisper teaser Rough MV I'll change a bit when the real MV comes out. Thank you very much for reading this and lets stream as much we can. We can do it, Fighting buddies! Good day!😊❤️ - Buddy

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow ish pocket gal...
Think this comeback also diffcult to collect trophy, gg coming back one week after gfriend...

This wk whole week confirm is xxx.

Next week if xxx still performing, confirm them again.

Gfriend is eligible to grab trophy from 8th aug onwards.. and I think their best chances is only that week.

The following week snsd is eligible to collect trophies le.. by then :s13:

But then again let's not be like those bandwagon fans at oh and enjoy this comeback instead. Mgt 2.0 lol :s12::s13:

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The other side really bo love for kard. Lol.

Gfriend WI link would be removed this evening. Need some space on google drive :o

seianko

Suspended
Reaction score
One major concern that is holding me back is the palmrest area. Which dell claims its their 'premium' carbon fibre surface.

When brand new sure feels good & unique compared to most other notebooks with metallic surface finish..

I went google & saw pictures ppl posted regarding wear & tear of that palmrest area after using for X amount of time.

One even had some bits of the surface coating peeled off, maybe due to contact with sharp object or etc
oooo, i not sweaty hand person :s34:

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this world got alot of siao langs.... :s22:

A fan documents his 'date' with TWICE's Nayeon

nayeon.jpg

A fan has shared photos of his lovely "dates'' with TWICE's Nayeon.

A post on an online community board by a fan is receiving a lot of attention. The fan, who revealed himself to be a ONCE, emphasized that he's just a sincere fan of TWICE and not a sasaeng. He then shared multiple photos of his day with Nayeon.
nayeon_1501191120_1501167100.jpg

With his bias, he first visited a playground.

nayeon_1501191211_1501167100-1.jpg

nayeon_1501191211_1501167100-2.jpg

Then they went on to have a meal. They had oven spaghetti and chicken barbeque.

nayeon_1501191268_1501167101-2.jpg

Next stop was the library.

"Nayeon giving a thumbs up while studying~", described the fan.

After studying they went to a cafe and enjoyed two cups of Americano.

They also went to a PC net cafe.

After surfing the web, Nayeon helped the fan pick out his groceries.

Dinner time arrived. The fan and Nayeon enjoyed delicious food at a seafood restaurant.

You can't forget soju!

That was a long day! Time for bed. The fan tucked her in warm and cozy in the bed.

nayeon_1501191642_1501167106-1.jpg

Many netizens thought this was strange behavior but other netizens also praised him for his dedication.

What are your thoughts on this "date"?

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oooo, i not sweaty hand person :s34:

Not sweaty hands person here too.

But my logitech mx518 mouse came eith that kinda rubbery smooth soft surface coating too. Use long liao maybe due to friction etc also start to peel. Den that coating slowly turned sticky.

In the end no choice got to use alcohol wipes to wipe all the coating off. Now left inner plastic lol

seianko

Suspended
Reaction score
Not sweaty hands person here too.

But my logitech mx518 mouse came eith that kinda rubbery smooth soft surface coating too. Use long liao maybe due to friction etc also start to peel. Den that coating slowly turned sticky.

In the end no choice got to use alcohol wipes to wipe all the coating off. Now left inner plastic lol
that happened to mai diamondback razar. :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.