MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oadBuEn.jpg

moi only cui peekture of momo :(

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they filming their own variety show here? JYP must be quite daring given how stalking SG Kpop fans are.

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hooted the spigen wireless charging pad as well. Tiagong the reviews are nt bad for wireless charging.

YK8bcaa.jpg

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they filming their own variety show here? JYP must be quite daring given how stalking SG Kpop fans are.

That's why initial plans to go certain locations got changed at the last min given the human flood..

seianko

Suspended
Reaction score
i read that china phone vivo x20 could be possibly better than iX and i8; yet 3-5 times cheaper

anyone research on it yet?

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Diaoz today can see gfriend on wi again. Damn despo sia mbc every1 channel.. one attendance cut into 3 consecutive weeks of short clips broadcast for viewcount -.-

seianko

Suspended
Reaction score
Phone spec whatever brand will always be better than iphone. The problem is with the software. Most cannot make it cause it's sluggish or crash.
i saw launch demo on vivo x20. seems alot better iX

I will wait and see what my korean friend say. for a korean. he is using oppo :s13:

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Diaoz today can see gfriend on wi again. Damn despo sia mbc every1 channel.. one attendance cut into 3 consecutive weeks of short clips broadcast for viewcount -.-

why nid do that? gfren too ang to waste the air time :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.