=여자친구/KP= wEe'S fHd/qHD 60FPS aDoBe pRoDuCtIoNs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Decided to do some isolation.. oh well..

Sketchbook perfs' ytd in full 2k qhd 60fps, powered by dolby audio codec. Enjoy. And congratz to those who happen to fast hand fast leg spot this :s13:

Last edited:

gamma7sg

Master Member
Reaction score
juz beo a bit, in the closing segment, Jeong Hyeong-don asked yuju how was it? (he meant how was the recording), she replied it was delicious, as they were eating previously... :s22: :s11:

ok later try

now watching WI

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
juz beo a bit, in the closing segment, Jeong Hyeong-don asked yuju how was it? (he meant how was the recording), she replied it was delicious, as they were eating previously... :s22: :s11:

As in because when hd asked that qns as per what all hosts would normally mean- how do you find attending wi.. but yuju being blur yuju just said what she felt aft she jiak the beef without thinking lololol.

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alright here's the tang tang tang :s12:

For those who didn't camp at oh :o
These are the mnet perfs.

And my /portfolio domain is still housing productions of other female idols. Loona's perf- eye candies but the songs lack the punch. Like many others, debut with a gal next door concept. So to me maybe another cosmic/ lovelyz type which is way too common liao.

https://vimeopro.com/wkweewee/portfolio

More imptly.. I heard zao xia on stage. Needs more polishing. Guess their coy needs some revenue first to tong.

The two private domains would be only opened for 12hrs. Thks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.